Missing LINDA profile for Coolsky DC9

Thread: Missing LINDA profile for Coolsky DC9

Missing LINDA profile for Coolsky DC9

I have just installed the Ultimate Super 80 megapack for P3rd4 and it appears to be working fine despite being an older product.
    I am aware that the LINDA profile repository cannot deliver the Coolsky DC9 profile but was wondering if somebody maybe has the file somewhere and would share it with me.
    I have an uncle who is 90 and who flew these old aircraft as well as the Metropolitan, DC7 and Caravelle, so I have heard a few tales over the years.

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks

Schaefer
    Bruce Martin

Quote Originally Posted by schaefer View Post
    I have just installed the Ultimate Super 80 megapack for P3rd4 and it appears to be working fine despite being an older product.
    I am aware that the LINDA profile repository cannot deliver the Coolsky DC9 profile but was wondering if somebody maybe has the file somewhere and would share it with me.
    I have an uncle who is 90 and who flew these old aircraft as well as the Metropolitan, DC7 and Caravelle, so I have heard a few tales over the years.

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks

Schaefer
    Bruce Martin
    So this won't work? https://www.coolsky.no/aircraft/dc-9-classic/linda

Hi Navy Chief

Thanks for your response.
    Unfortunately you have followed the same route I did.
    It appears that the original file and backups have disappeared so I am trying to find somebody who may have a copy from their FSX days.
    My original was the Ultimate MD80 on DVD, but as mentioned I am interested in the DC9 LINDA profile for my X55.
    I have promised to let the LINDA guys have a copy if I succeed.

Thanks again, hopefully somebody out there can help. The SOH people have always appeared to be resourceful...
    schaefer

Members who have read this thread: 0