I am currently finishing up the documentation for my latest project to be uploaded shortly.
This will be a paint and traffic file addition to go along with Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Ship Traffic V1.

All nine of the US Coast Guard's Bay Class icebreaker tugs are represented
The Canadian Coast Guard 47 foot motor life boats from the Quebec\Atlantic sectors and the British Columbia sector, along with the US Coast Guard First District 47 foot motor life boats (New England) are represented.
CCG Great Lakes and remaining USCG Districts will come later.

The homeports of all the vessels may not be the current, but are as of the period 2009-2018 found via the web.
The traffic file routes are entirely fictitious. All were made so as to be able to find the vessels close to shore. In most cases they are very hard to see if you fly above 2000 feet. The routes have been made with the consideration of using ORBX Vector, ORBX NA landclass and Pilots 2008 mesh products. I can't guarantee the vessels will not run aground (and disappear) with the generic FSX/P3D scenery.

Both Hendrik Nielsen and Jean-Pierre Fillion have given permission to include their ship/boat models with the project and I thank them greatly.

What is in this addition:

Ship traffic files :
- traffic_US Coast Guard Bay Class tugs

- traffic_US Coast Guard 47ft MLB DIST 1

See Post Part 2