P-51d question.......

Thread: P-51d question.......

P-51d question.......

...just curious here. Looking through my aircraft hangers and was wondering if anyone has ever made a re-do of the original P-51D's "Old Crow" and "Detroit Miss" to bring them up to today's standards ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fibber View Post
    ...just curious here. Looking through my aircraft hangers and was wondering if anyone has ever made a re-do of the original P-51D's "Old Crow" and "Detroit Miss" to bring them up to today's standards ?
    The original AW P-51D was released more than 10 years ago. It is on my update list for a future date.

If you send me your email address, I can send you the current version. I had removed the antenna wire and multi-LOD models, it is running with over 60 fps on my PC.

I have over 20 favorite paint schemes. I don't have the Detroit Miss, if you are looking for a P-51D with yellow paint schemes, you can download the Eagle and Marie from this website.

I am now working on this aircraft. I have just finished the 2D cockpit panel with new gauges. I am building the VC now, you can still see the alignment marks on the panel.

AC......

.. Addy on the way as a PM. Thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 0