Dino's F-35B and C not available in list in FSX:SE

Thread: Dino's F-35B and C not available in list in FSX:SE

Dino's F-35B and C not available in list in FSX:SE

Hi,

I just installed Dino's F-35 in my FSX:SE. When I go to look at available aircraft, only the F-35A is showing up. Any idea why?
    I did install it to my aircraft directory instead of Simobjects, and I changed the directory names to Lockheed Martin F-35A B and C, and I updated the panel and sound config files to point to the right place. What else am I missing? When I compare the aircraft.cfg files, I can't find any discrepancies.

I'm really baffled (not to mention in extensive searching I couldn't find a single reference to this problem anywhere).

I did see an ascrypt.dll file in the directory, and tried adding it to the exe.xml file as I saw somebody had a problem with the SSTOVL.dll file and doing that fixed it.

Fixed.... there were a bunch of files with hardcoded paths in the panel. And they all used / instead of \. I don't even know how the sounds even work in the aircraft unless you had his F-14 installed in SimObjects, too.

Once I fixed all the files, all the planes show up. Some of the sounds would not likely have worked even if I had left the files in the right place.

Members who have read this thread: 0