Razbam T-2 question.

Thread: Razbam T-2 question.

Razbam T-2 question.

The Razbam T-2 was never designed for P3D. Works and looks great in it, but the Weapons Stations Control Unit (WSCU) gauge is not compatible with P3D, so it does not work, and hence a "Not Registered" banner appears at top of that display.

I just was wondering if there is a way to make this gauge work in P3D? I personally have no idea how to do so, but hoping someone here might. Thanks. NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WSCU.jpg  

Did you ping Ron Zambrano?

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    Did you ping Ron Zambrano?

Eric, I did, several weeks ago. He confirmed that the model was, indeed, designed for FSX, and that the gauge that controls the WSCU will not work with P3D. Razbam is concentrating, I believe, 100% of their efforts on models for DCS.

My guess is I am out of luck when it comes to getting the T-2's WCSU to work in P3DV4, but it never hurts to ask in SOH! Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Eric, I did, several weeks ago. He confirmed that the model was, indeed, designed for FSX, and that the gauge that controls the WSCU will not work with P3D. Razbam is concentrating, I believe, 100% of their efforts on models for DCS.

My guess is I am out of luck when it comes to getting the T-2's WCSU to work in P3DV4, but it never hurts to ask in SOH! Pete
    I think they recognize they left too many with a bad taste in their mouths regarding how they left the community and decided it's best to turn tail and run while never looking back. It was this gesture that marked them as bad developers and will most likely never see them set foot back in the community.

However, having said that, I am watching them with keen interest on the DCS side, perhaps they are maturing a bit more, as a development team and focusing on quality over quantity. That last theory works well unless you happen to glance at their Facebook page and realize they have quite the dream sheet of upcoming products.

It will be interesting to see if they add the T-2 and A-7 to DCS. I, for one, will buy if they continue their trend to finish and polish their releases. Loved them both in FSX.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Ron Z. still has my collection of A-7 Corsair II books and materials that I sent him, when the FSX version was created. He is using them again for the DCS version. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Ron Z. still has my collection of A-7 Corsair II books and materials that I sent him, when the FSX version was created. He is using them again for the DCS version. NC
    Good news indeed! I just think their FSX models were obviously limited to the sims aging architecture and DCS seems to handle so much more of the modern technology at hand. Will anxiously wait and see what they bring out.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Members who have read this thread: 0