Razbam T-2 question

Thread: Razbam T-2 question

Razbam T-2 question

Waaaay back when the Razbam T-2 was created, the FS9 version had a animated engine maintenance panel. But I cannot find references anywhere that mention HOW to open/close it.

Any help here? Thanks, NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails t2engine.jpg  

As I don't have or know the model I can't tell, but the normal options are the open canopy command (shift-E or Shift-E2, etc.) the forward slash (/), fold wings command (personal setting), tailhook command (personal setting), one of the concorde nose commands (personal setting). As you can't break anything I think, when nobody can provide you the answer, you can best try all these commands.....

Good luck,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    As I don't have or know the model I can't tell, but the normal options are the open canopy command (shift-E or Shift-E2, etc.) the forward slash (/), fold wings command (personal setting), tailhook command (personal setting), one of the concorde nose commands (personal setting). As you can't break anything I think, when nobody can provide you the answer, you can best try all these commands.....

Good luck,
    Huub
    I did get a answer back from Ron Z., who confirmed my suspicion, which is that the maintenance panel animation was not included in the FSX version. Darn! NC

Members who have read this thread: 0