Geo Stat Orbit sceneries V2.1 for the Jupiter2.zip

Thread: Geo Stat Orbit sceneries V2.1 for the Jupiter2.zip

Hybrid View

Geo Stat Orbit sceneries V2.1 for the Jupiter2.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: This FSX scenery package is a rework of the original Pendercrafts Deep Space scenery for FS2004.
    Besides compatibility with FSX, it adds a lot of new features.

It contains some 25 (land-able) scenery items in space (between 600.000 and 4.000.000 feet), positioned all over the globe.

Intended for use with the FSX Jupiter2 aircraft: file rcbj2-10.zip

Note: since a few sceneries have been added since the Beta, this scenery package also included some updates for the Jupiter2.

This release V2.1 completely replaces the beta version: file rcbgso10.zip

See the included README's for installation, credits, background, etc …

Created and designed by Carl Reddin.

Uploaded by Rob Barendregt

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Geo Stat Orbit sceneries V2.1 for the Jupiter2.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Members +
    Wow... Will it work in FS2004?

No. FS2004 has an altitude limit of about 100,000 ft. With Rob's modification of the Jupiter 2, FSX sp1-2 acceleration will fly out to about 8,000,000 feet. Rich Taylor may have a copy of the original FS2004 release on his face book page. I think his user name here at SOH is Warhawk1130. I lost my copies of the FS2004 release to a failed hard drive.

Carlton

Members +
    Thanks, for the quick reply.
    I’m using FS2004, & I have a separate Space install,with Pendercraft’ s ‘ships.
    I’m using Glenda Pendergraft’s Deep Spacescenery & a bunch load of other space craft that I've found.

Such a pity. I would have enjoyed this, & an updated Jupiter.

Regards,
    Robin

If you are using the Glenda Pendergraft Deep Space package you have the original 2004 release. I have posted a few short videos from the new release on YouTube if interested my channel name is Carlton Reddin. As a developer I do not get much flight time What is the separate space install?

Carlton

Members +
    Hi Carlton, I'm using5th Dimension, GPD_F & W, Hoth, Moonbase, & keeping to the theme, LunarPilot_Spceville sceneries, with as many spaceships that I could find, even a Firefly.

It's been great fun so far, & a pity that FS2004 space add-ons have been 'grounded'. Thanks for your work.

Regards,
    Robin.

Members who have read this thread: 1