Geo Stat Orbit sceneries V2.1 for the Jupiter2.zip - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Geo Stat Orbit sceneries V2.1 for the Jupiter2.zip

Members +
    Thank you, Carlton. I did receive it, but I have not had a chance to check it out yet.
    I will be able to do so in a day or two.. Weekend issues!

Regards,
    Robin

Robin

Roger that on the Weekend issues. I spent the last of my weekend clearing overgrowth from the fences. I did fix the problem with the Agri scenery though.
    Let me know when you want the new files.

Carl

Morning Robin

Any word on the flight tests?

Carl

Members +
    Right, here goes..
    Ok, so I somehow have 3 Jupiters..
    Jup2MGEvc
    Jup2MGEvcCS
    Jup2MGEvcLP
    Also, the JRobinsonRocketBelt just shows a greyrocket pack.

Apart from that, Agri & Allen work well.
    I tried the RocketBelt & Jupiter on RogerYoung, but they seem to sink slightly into the deck, & have problems taking off.

Hope this helps & confirming it's in FS2004

Morning Robin

With the exception of the Chariot I produced none of the Lost in Space vehicles. I do know the designations though CS is for the second season scenery it has inhibited landing gear so you can spawn at the crash site and take off from it after removing the scenery Jupiter 2 .bgl to clear the area for the CS to spawn.The contact points are set to allow landing at ground level.

The LP model was also an inhibited landing gear version for use with the Alpha launch facility. The contact points are set to allow landing on the platform cradle. I think the Jup2MGEvc is the standard model with working gear. This is probably the version you should test with.

It sounds like the rocket belt is missing part of the model file if the JRobinson figure is missing. If you still have a unzipped version I would suggest reading the read me. Ronnie may have put a visible in range control on the figure. Although I can't imagine why he would.

Carl

Members +
    I've redownloaded the Rocketbelt, same as before, untextured rocket pack, & nothing mentioned in the Readme's.
    There is only a single texture in the texture file.

Robin

Where did you download it? As far as I know it was only up for download on the Pendercrafts site. I have heard Rich has the downloads available on his Facebook page but I don't facebook so I cannot say for sure.

Carl

Members +
    Has anyone got a link to the Facebook page where the downloads are?

Regards,
    Robin

Robin
    Rob may have it I do not. I followed the link you provided. It took a while at my current reduced speed internet but I got the Rocket belt downloaded, it works in my machine, displays both the belt and John Robinson figure. I do not think the belt ever had textures. If it were a missing texture the belt would show up as solid black.

Carl

Members +
    Ok, same as what I see then.

Robin

Yup pretty much!

Carlton

Members +
    Does anyone know where these came from, I found them somewhere, a few years ago..
    by R.C. Reddin
    gpd_space_dw.zip Glenda Pendergraft Deep Space Simulation
    gpd_space_fw.zip GPD Space (freeware)

I'm sure that the site has disappeared off the internet.

Robin

I web mastered the pendercrafts web site at the time it was published. Rich had gone on hiatus for a while. It was on the pendercrafts site for a few months until Rich resumed his web master duties. I never gave permission for it to be placed for download anywhere else. I originally posted the gpd_space_dw.zip files as donation ware, the donation links are no longer valid. It is out of release. Sorry.

Carlton

Members +
    Not a problem, I just wanted to have a look & read what was 0n the site.

Robin
    As far as I know Pendercrafts website no longer exists.

I am working on the update for the GPDS should have you a final beta to test soon.

Carlton

Members +
    Nope, that site is no longer. I've tried all sorts of word combinations to try find something.
    Oh well..
    I'm looking forward to your beta, FS2004 hopefully.

Robin

Of course it is for 2004 this will the final beta for the update you have been testing. I am adding copy's of the Agri station and CRY at helio friendly altitudes for those who do not have the original GPDS package or the Jupiter 2.

Carl

Members +
    Many thanks.
    Indeed, Deep Space has been missing from FS2004!

Robin

I downloaded the files from Dropbox. The aircraft were zipped in a .zipx format that my machine will not open. All 3 of the scenery files were the gpd_space_dw. Can you put the gpd_space_fw up for me? Do not worry about the aircraft.

Carl

Members +
    Will do. I'll do it tomorrow.

Thanks to Robin kindly sending me the original zips for the Deep Space scenery. I will be releasing the the original files along with the new ones created for the FSX release. I have restructured the original files into a single scenery folder, for easier install.

I tried rewriting the spawn locations/helipads to place them all into the same region/country/state/city in the create a flight dialogue. The sim would not accept the new files without causing display problems. So the Spawns are scattered across 3 regions now but there seem to be no display problems in my machine. Robin is testing the update now. More later

Carlton

Robin just tried to send a PM did You get it?

Carl

Members +
    Yip, sorted.

Further testing in my machine indicates new display problems. That will teach me to indulge in optimistic thinking.

Carl

Members who have read this thread: 0