Geo Stat Orbit sceneries V2.1 for the Jupiter2.zip - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Geo Stat Orbit sceneries V2.1 for the Jupiter2.zip

Members +
    Success on all sites, with lift-off & landings with the J2MGEvc, a little bounce when landing hard. It's not an issue at all, as it's random..
    Station 4 is good as well.

What display problems are you getting? The scenery is quite atmospheric indeed.

My testing is done on a separate Deep Space Beta install (FS2004)

Regards,
    Robin

Robin

The star sphere does not display upon spawning at the emergency shelter 04 in tower view. I cycle to spot view the star sphere displays. I cycle to the 2d panel view and the vc view, star sphere does not display. this effect is consistent with the emergency shelter 04 only. When using the go to airport to spawn at another scenery I occasionally get a sim stopped working notice and the sim restarts.

Carl

Members +
    I'm not getting any more restarts, apart from the single one I had yesterday.
    Maybe check your scenery sliders & try move them up, giving the sim more detail. I'm getting 60-70 frames & I'm using an i5 4GB RAM Acer laptop.

Members +
    I've just PM'd you to get the sim working again, when installed in C:\ & not it's default location.
    It's quicker to do than to explain.

Robin

Roger That! I got the PM and your emails. reinstalling the fs9 discs now, as I had deleted today's earlier install. I will follow your instructions for creating/ modifying the new icons. Carl

Members +
    Don't forget the 9.1 update as well.

Work on the reissue and update for 2004 is nearing completion. It is a bit glitchy at times in my machine but Robin's beta testing indicates that for the most part it is a flaw in my machine. In beta testing we are attempting to cause issues that normal use should not cause the average user.

Carl

Members +
    And it's looking good. Something unique indeed.
    Carl has done an amazing job.

Regards,
    Robin

Good Morning All!

I have the FS2004 update and reissue ready for upload. I must wait for my mobile data to rollover on the 21st of April, to upload it here at the Out-House.

Carl

Morning All

I uploaded the FS 2004 reissue and update Here at the outhouse it posted yesterday afternoon.

Carl

Good morning

I just read thru the postings everything concerned the 2004 reissue. Any comments on the FSX version?

Carl

Members who have read this thread: 1