wanted to share this

Thread: wanted to share this

wanted to share this

there was a crash this morning in southern cal,the ventura county SAR team was heading to a training in a heavy rain storm.they either came across a crash or witnessed it,im not sure,while they were out assisting with that crash,a car came in and hit the crash and crews.9 vols were injured,and one killed.this photo was taken as they removed the dead member from the scene.i thought it was touching to see.thought id share it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DybOXDWWwAAHkGX.jpg  

How horribly tragic! Darned idiots have no respect for conditions, and ignore all of the flashing lights! <grrr!>
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Here in Virginia, we have had full-size fire apparatus struck from behind as well as patrol cars struck from behind. These collisions usually occurr at night, and the impacted emergency vehicles had all of their warning lights activated. Some of these collisions have resulted in injuries and one firefighter killed. Dumb-a$$ drivers too busy with their cell phones and not paying attention to the road.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0