GAS Super Stearman Pre-release sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAS Super Stearman Pre-release sale

GAS Super Stearman Pre-release sale

As we have done in the past and in recognition to the SOH community who has supported us for the past 12 years, we are offering the Super Stearman Package for FSX FSXSE and all versions of P3D at a 20% discount. The offering will remain open until Sunday 2/10. We hope you enjoy the product

Link here

http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3283136

Thank you Paul.

Cheers chris

Thanks Paul. . .another top notch job as always!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Thanks for discount.
    Been waiting patiently for this one.
    Could I clarify one thing - can the Super Stearman be publicised on other forumsvia posting of shots?
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    Thanks for discount.
    Been waiting patiently for this one.
    Could I clarify one thing - can the Super Stearman be publicised on other forumsvia posting of shots?
    T43
    of course it can but it won’t be available to purchase for the general public until next weekend at the earliest. Perhaps even later.

Thanks for the DISCOUNT & Outstanding aircraft!!

Wow, thanks again for the discount and for creating such an outstanding FS aircraft! Really enjoy flying it.
    Love the wing walker option.....very neat pop-up for great choices.
    Very, very nice and a smooth install as well.
    Warm regards,
    Ed Moore

Note to GAS: this is my twenty-third purchase...…!

Wow, thanks to GAS for another excellent package. Going to really enjoy this one.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Another great model from GAS. Bought it upon seeing it was available. Thanks for offering it at a discount.

Been looking forward to this one. Thank you for the discount and early release. Well done.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hopefully we can get an admin to stick th thread until the offer expires. please?

Thanks guys! I've been looking forward to this release.

Whooow! Downloading as we speak, can't wait to fly this beauty!
    Thanks again to GAS for the allways generious discount given to SOH-members!

Paul-

Didn't see this over in the Prepar3D v4 forum, glad I popped in here! I clicked, however it just goes to my PayPal login. Is there a product page to learn about the update first?

Ta!

Carl

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    Paul-

Didn't see this over in the Prepar3D v4 forum, glad I popped in here! I clicked, however it just goes to my PayPal login. Is there a product page to learn about the update first?

Ta!

Carl
    Video here
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...earman-Package

Downloaded it yesterday, printed the manual and read it all, then installed. It is a real beauty. Will start flying today.

Thanks so much for the effort everyone on your staff put into it.

Tom

bumping this up to the top for a stickie post

I mean c'mon..

enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Enjoying this!!! Thank you!!!
    Rob Schreiber

Looking real sharp!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Thank you

First of all I wanted to thank Paul for this new addon and also for the discount.

I do have one general question with the thumbnail views of bmp and some dds files in Win 10.
    As you can see there are some dds thumbnails (not all) that I can preview in the textures folders.
    I am using Ifranview 64 bit. It will open the dds files but not provide a thumbnail view.
    I tried DDS viewer and it won't show a thumbnail view either. Some textures that are part of completely
    different aircraft will show thumbnail preview. I haven't found any stock Win 10 programs that will handle
    bmps of the flight sim variety. General purpose BMPs, Win 10 can open - not any related to Flight sims (P3d V3,4)

Appreciate any suggestions on program(s) that will associate all dds and bmp files that are of Flight sim textures.

Open the files

I use DXTBMP for all my repainting. It is free, just Google it.

It may have to do with the texture's dimensions. Many of the GAS textures are 4096x4096. I get the same view only with a PSD icon instead of a Canvas icon. DXTBMP will open the big files. You will of course need another app to actually repaint.
    62stratfan

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    I use DXTBMP for all my repainting. It is free, just Google it.
    Well, I switched to DXTBMP as default dds viewer, instead of thumbnail view of open dds files, I get this: (This is with Win 10)
    Is it normal for win 10 or older to display dds files this way?

Edit: With other textures of other aircraft Dxt and ifran view will both display thumbnail pics of the dds files. It seems a conundrum with the GAS textures for some reason.

You may be correct. Even small GAS files show a PSD icon. The GAS textures seem to be dds-888-8-32 where my Lionheart F24 dds, for example, files are DXT5. They show a thumbnail preview.
    62stratfan

Members who have read this thread: 1