AnKor's shaders cockpit damage textures

Thread: AnKor's shaders cockpit damage textures

AnKor's shaders cockpit damage textures

Hi,

I was wondering if it's at all possible to incorporate the recent developments in cockpit damage models with other airplanes?

From what I saw, the damage effects are called up by

I was playing around with the .xdp files on the default Spitfire Mk. IXc and I was curious if it's at all possible to use the blood splatters and all that to create more damage effects?

If not, would someone mind pointing me in the direction of a tutorial that gives an overview on how to add damage emitters and damage boxes onto aircraft?

And, would someone mind pointing me in the direction of an app that converts .m3d files over to .gmax files? I have the CFS3 Aircraft and Vehicle SDK installed and GMax 1.50.

Thanks!
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

hi,

if you mean the VC damage effects like bulletholes and various splatches, you will need the current gmax airplane model to add the emitter nodes there.

as far as I know the VC damage emitters works as external model emitters only, they are always rendered outside the cockpit (glass) infact and are visible from external camera view too.

there is no way to convert the CFS3 .m3d file into gmax directly, I am affraid. however, some game 3d ripper tool could get the model from CFS3 into some usable 3d object format with textures, and such one could be imported into gmax, as .3ds file, for example.

Members who have read this thread: 0