C47 Checklist missing pages

Thread: C47 Checklist missing pages

C47 Checklist missing pages

For the mjahn DAK C-47 Using the cold & dark check list, (In P3D V3.4) I am able to go thru each step in the starup for both engines successfully.
    Now the issue is that I don't see or unable to get past page 2 of the engine startup and the pre landing and shut downlists do not show.
    Did I miss a step or what? I remember from before that I could see the pre-landing check and the shut down pages in that checklist.
    Do I need to reinstall this again?

Thanks.

Click on the bottom right of the page.

Cheers chris

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    Click on the bottom right of the page.

Cheers chris
    I did that and it did not roll to the next page.

Ok, I noticed at the lower right hand corner a little unnumbered square, I click on that and the next page appeared.

If I want to go to next page, click (red box) lower right corner
    Previous page looks like green box area (lower left corner)
    I thought those pages had some numbering on them.

That is exactly what I said.To get to the NEXT page click on the BOTTOM RIGHT of the page.

That is exactly what I said.To get to the NEXT page click on the BOTTOM RIGHT of the page.

At first, I didn't see the click area on the bottom right corner. Thanks Chris for you help.

"Butch"

Sorry Chris.

I wasn't sure precisely where on the bottom right to go to. As it turns out it was the BR corner.

My Bad.

Members who have read this thread: 0