Other combat flight sims ?

Thread: Other combat flight sims ?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Other combat flight sims ?

What other combat flight sims are you all into ? CFS3 is my favorite above all else but i also have 4 installs of IL-2 '46 and am just getting back into CFS2. Limited because i'm using a laptop for the time being. The other favorites i have is WOFF-UE and RoF. Both of which i need a better rig to play again. Once i do get my new gaming rig will also make sure to get WOTR,as by that time i'm sure it will be worthwhile. CFS3 covers a lot with the different expansions but i miss the WWI action of WOFF and Rise of Flight. I have a IL-2 '46 install ,(BAT), that has over 1500 aircraft from WWI to the Jet Age. It's over 70 gigs large! So i get everything and really like the idea,(easy to install and it's free!). Thanks to all involved for making CFS3 the best of the best when it comes to WWII combat flight sims. Hope there is still a bright future ahead and CFS3 will always have a place in my heart. Try to say nice things about CFS3 on other forums(IL-2 related)but they just don't understand or are close minded. There are so few good combat flight sims out there we should band together even more so. Just my 2 cents. Regards,Scott

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Oh yes, i've brought this up before. Thought it would be a interesting discussion again,(really,i forgot).Bored i guess early in the morning.Really interested to see what WOTR will have to offer in the near future.Should of just went back to the original thread,(been a few years since). Regards,Scott
    Last edited by sixstrings5859; January 25th, 2019 at 07:31.

Just for reference as it was nearly 3 years ago.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Just for reference as it was nearly 3 years ago.

Me too. Still doing the same things!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0