new b25 panel

Thread: new b25 panel

new b25 panel

i just posted a new b25 panel with bombsite and radio cd player that i like to use with the new b25 by tango_romeo:welcome:

Tango_Romeo

Thanks, Capn'...

...we can use all we can get!

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries

BZ:woot:Very well done

Skipsan

Sharp panel captmercy. Gonna have to go get this too. My folder for TR's B-25 is over 10 mb's now. (outside of the sim) Time to fatten it up some more. Thanks

Thanks Captain!
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Thanks mate

I like the open views, but still retaining the wrap around affect - well done !!

Pete
    AGAS 5 Textures

" AGAS 5 was a patrol callsign of the Z Special Unit (Z Force) during Project Kingfisher. This was the operation to free some 2,500 Australian and Allied POW's from occupied Borneo during WW2... only 6 POW's survived... ask MacArther what happened to the rest..." Frank Haley, Signalman, AGAS 5.

Thank you!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

b25 panel

tnx all
    coming up next a rework of Stewart Greens great old sunderland check out the radio room

hewman100
    You really are a marvel Capt. M. Has anyone ever attempted to repaint the Sunderland?

repaint sunderland

i tried messing around with a repaint for it and as a remember it was hard to do_had to convert files and all the when i reconverted them they didnt look right____hey someone photoshop a picture of winston churchill standing at the bar and ill add it to the rear view

Members who have read this thread: 0