This From ATSimulations
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This From ATSimulations

This From ATSimulations

! IMPORTANT NEWS ! Gentlemen, for sure everyone knows Sibwings lab development team (An-2, Birddog, Pitts, and Safir were done by them) Some of you probably know that I was part of this team. I don't suppose anyone knows that serious upgrades of the Sibwings An-2 were planned, but never released. Now I can officially declare that in a deal with the rest of Sibwings lab team, it will be released on https://atsimulations.com!

What will the upgrade include? Several new models - skis (two types), floats and wheels (two types). Prepar3D v4 compatible. A lot of fixes and new features provided. Numerous repaints were done since release - they will also be compatible.
    Besides that, in deal with Sibwings lab everyone who already has the Sibwings An-2 for FSX will get 50% discount!

If you are a happy owner of Sibwings An-2 and some bug were there (or new feature wanted) and got on your nerves all those years, it is not too late to let us know about it.
    Not much work left, some patience please, estimated release date is spring 2019.

Project page is https://atsimulations.com/an2

Yours,
    Andrey Tsvirenko
    Last edited by falcon409; January 22nd, 2019 at 17:21.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Wow this is fantastic news! Love the floats version!

Never owned the AN-2 but sorely miss the Bird Dog ! May have to check the AN-2 out . Thanks for posting Ed .

Rich
    USAF Retired , 906 Tactical Fighter Group , Wright Patterson AFB , Ohio
    I7-9700K , MSI/MPG-Z390M , 32GB DDR4 3200 , RTX 2080 8GB

Brilliant- A no-brainer for me... the only thing I miss about FSX.

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!

C

This will have to go head-to-head with the Aerosoft product (is that an Octopus-G development?), but for sure the original Sibwings version was/is a classic, and based on favourable reception of the recent AT Broussard, well at 50% discount, sure I’m more than interested in this news.
    Thanks for the HU, Ed.

Great news! Bring on the floats!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Yes, the Aerosoft/Octopus G version is splendid, but still needs updating. The Sibwings version was in a similar state when communication ceased. The competition this will foster can be NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS for our Annuschka.

The Sibwings version was more visceral, the Aerosoft/Octopus G version a bit more sterile.

BOTH Sibwings and Octopus G could improve their customer communication/interaction skill set.

ALEXANDER METZGER DID BOTH FDEs and so they both fly wonderfully- that too will fully evolve in the next releases.

2019 is shaping up quite wonderfully after the Horribus Annus that was 2018...

Best- C

That's great news! I surely miss that old An-2. That and the Saab were favourites of mine. The Saab is still working in FSX-SE but the An-2 ain't. So... delighted!!

I hope the old skins will be work again .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

SOH-CM-2021
    My An2 works very well in FSX-SE.

Is Sibwings still active? I thought they ceased operation a while back.

I restored my Sibwings version from storage and forgot how nice it is. Only drawback is that it indicates an update is available, but nothing happens.

The Aerosoft version is another matter. They indicated an update needed beta testing, but seems there's a disconnect with the developer as nothing has transpired for months.

I'm definitely looking forward to the ATS version.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Is Sibwings still active? I thought they ceased operation a while back.
    Yes, I don't think Andrey meant to infer that Sibwings was still an active company. . .he simply meant he had spoken to the other members that made up that team to get their ok to restart the AN-2 program updates.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by 511Flyer View Post
    My An2 works very well in FSX-SE.
    For FSX it works still but the problem is P3D, especially P3Dv4 (64 bits).

This is VERY fair:

Besides, in deal with Sibwings lab everyone who already have Sibwings An-2 for FSX will get 50% discount!

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

WOW!! Great news, would love to have the ski-versions. The "old" ones were super!

hetzie.

Excellent news!
    Fingers crossed for the Safir...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Will it be available as a free patch if we're not upgrading to P3D? I do like the An-2 for short field work! (Mine never really had problems with it in FSX Gold, but I only get it fired up go VFR sightseeing while managing the engine and then put it away. I'm probably not using the add on to its full potential!)

Excellent news!
    Fingers crossed for the Safir...
    And the Birddog

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Will it be available as a free patch if we're not upgrading to P3D? I do like the An-2 for short field work! (Mine never really had problems with it in FSX Gold, but I only get it fired up go VFR sightseeing while managing the engine and then put it away. I'm probably not using the add on to its full potential!)
    Josh you need to ask Andrey that at AT simulations not us.

Cheers chris

Rain effect:

Former customers of the SibWings Antonov AN-2 will get a discount of 50%.

https://www.facebook.com/ATSimulatio...82992621944225

Dieter
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB -1 SSD 1TB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - MSFS

Sadly you need an active internet connection to load the aircraft each time you select it

Despite the one objection from many users over this copyright protection i wish he would come up with another way that doesnt requires an internet connection everytime you want to use it
    Last edited by jeansy; February 13th, 2019 at 03:37.

Yo-Yo-

From your screenshot I’d infer that you are flying the beta. Tell us my friend, does my beautiful SP-AMN FLY AGAIN?????

C

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Sadly you need an active internet connection to load tbe aircraft each time you select it
    as previous customer, i have considered to buy even at full price. But this is a no-go

Shots are taken from P3Dv4.4 . Really soon!

Model can use the old repaints with small corrections in aircraft.cfg.

Members who have read this thread: 1