Sabre rattling

Thread: Sabre rattling

Sabre rattling

First pics of our new Sabreliner. We're building the 65 series and the T-39 military version.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabre1.jpg   Sabre2.jpg   Sabre3.jpg   Sabre5.jpg   Sabre4.jpg  

YES!!!!! This needed to be done! Micheal Dorn used to own one of these, and if it's good enough for a Klingon warrior...... (Actually he's moved on now and is looking for a Crusader.)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    YES!!!!! This needed to be done! Micheal Dorn used to own one of these, and if it's good enough for a Klingon warrior...... (Actually he's moved on now and is looking for a Crusader.)
    When you say Crusader, do you mean an F-8 or a Cessna T-303?

And to remain on topic, I will be buying this, the Sabreliner, as soon as it's released. More steam gauge biz-jets please!

Blog Entries
    Outstanding news!

After the Lockheed JetStar, it's my favourite American business jet. A must get.

dl

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    When you say Crusader, do you mean an F-8 or a Cessna T-303?

And to remain on topic, I will be buying this, the Sabreliner, as soon as it's released. More steam gauge biz-jets please!
    Vought F-8! The Sabreliner is a must have for me too. There is one that flies pretty regularly here in town and they look so good!

I am so excited about this!!! One of the neatest, toughest Business Jets Ever. Especially the 65. Sadly, these airplanes have all but disappeared until now!! Thank You, Thank You...

We have a Sabre near us that does 3 to 4 evening touch and goes a few time a year. Low and loud, right over the house. Very distinctive military jet sound. Neighbors hate it, I love it.

-d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Members who have read this thread: 2