Best Freeware Sceneries for X-Plane 11

Thread: Best Freeware Sceneries for X-Plane 11

Blog Entries

Best Freeware Sceneries for X-Plane 11

Thought I shared this before but I guess I didn't!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1249204196 X-Plane 11 got an awesome modding community that releases a lot of top-notch content for free. This guide will list some of the best sceneries/airports without any specific order.

Enjoy,
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

those are steam only though?..i bought my copy and use it off the hard drive .not sure where i was going in that,was gonna ask a question,but for the life of me,im lost...

That ENHA from the list looks a lot like the new xp11 freeware from orbx...
    How interesting.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    those are steam only though?..i bought my copy and use it off the hard drive .not sure where i was going in that,was gonna ask a question,but for the life of me,im lost...
    most or all are available at X-plane.org and work with any legit Xp 11 installation. I have most of these sceneries and they are awesome. X-plane has lots of talented freeware authors.

I agree that anything from Mr. X is fantastic. May I recommend the country of Japan done by him? Good stuff1

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bpfowler View Post
    That ENHA from the list looks a lot like the new xp11 freeware from orbx...
    How interesting.
    It's the same, antwob, the developer is developing for ORBX (tonywob), so brought his previous freeware offerings over with him.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Scotth6,that avitar is awesome..love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    Scotth6,that avitar is awesome..love it.
    Haha. Thanks Dave! I just found it online.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0