Big Announcement from Aeroplane Heaven - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Announcement from Aeroplane Heaven

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    oh dear....sorry everyone...
    That sounds ominous. Hope everything is ok. Looking forward to the Sabreliner in a big way as well, BTW - assuming it'll work in 4.5.

cheers,

dl

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    That sounds ominous. Hope everything is ok. Looking forward to the Sabreliner in a big way as well, BTW - assuming it'll work in 4.5.

cheers,

dl
    Yes, indeed, it is a ominous statement. If it was meant to get our attention, it worked! NC

Better explain. My comment os a British thing.. when somebody like Pilto for example makes a very bad joke, we tend to say Oh dear... it's a sort of head shaking statement. Unless of course you guys are joking too in which case I've missed that too... all very confusing, let's get back to work...

My attitude towards the Sabreliner release:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F5 GIF.gif  

I assume that it's still a little way off if testing the flight dynamics is still ongoing.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Hopefully some time in July.

Hopefully some time in July.
    Yeah...but WHAT time on Wednesday?

Sorry...couldn’t resist!

Glad to hear it’s coming along.

K

I can't wait to fly this even though I always think it looks like a combination of several aircraft.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Sorry but we are not doing that version. That has the three windows and longer snout. We are doing the T39 (two window,original short fuselage) and the Sabreliner 60 and 65(stretched fuselage, fowler flaps and Super Critical wing).

This summer?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Well, YoYo, for us it is winter... we have a RW Sabreliner pilot with a LOT of experience and hours on type, test flying and guiding us on flight dynamics at the moment. As soon as we get an OK, we can finish up, do the manuals and release.We are not going to rush this.

Well, YoYo, for us it is winter...
    Ahhh, yes, thats true .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0