wing42

Thread: wing42

wing42

It looks as if Wing42 is back in business.

On logging in it says "clearing out spam".

Looks like Otmar must have recovered from his problem.Great News.

Cheers chris

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    It looks as if Wing42 is back in business.

On logging in it says "clearing out spam".

Looks like Otmar must have recovered from his problem.Great News.

Cheers chris
    Not great, its fantastic news .
    Good to know! Thx.

Information

Clearing out Spam
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I emailed him wishing him well but it has been returned.

Cheers chris

This on the wing42 forum today.Great news.

Information

The forum was bombarded with spam and it took about a month to sort through the garbage. To prevent this from happening I keep it closed for now and re-open after the release of v0.85 - when I have time to moderate the spam again!

cheers Chris

Great news indeed! Hopefully we will see the Vega updates in the near future.

-d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Found at Tweet:

It's getting very close! I better not make predictions though...Here's my whiteboard with the to-do list for 0.85. Lots of red = very close!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/SimWing42...00735494127618
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yes saw that.Great news and I see Winnie Mae is also illustrated.

He has a nice website, seems to be open for orders for anybody who wants the current version of the Vega...
    https://wing42.com/en/

Hi Tarpsbird.
    You should read the history.

Cheers chris

I have a weakness for round engines... anyone have this working in P3D v4? The page says that is supported. The features and modeling look great, but my special interest is always the flight model. I suppose I want to have my cake and eat it too... but in this day, that is possible in Flight Simulation. If current owners would take a moment to share their thoughts, I'd be grateful.

Everything I see on the site looks very promising, so I've got my fingers x'ed!

Ta- C

PS- YoYO?

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    I have a weakness for round engines... anyone have this working in P3D v4? The page says that is supported. The features and modeling look great, but my special interest is always the flight model. I suppose I want to have my cake and eat it too... but in this day, that is possible in Flight Simulation. If current owners would take a moment to share their thoughts, I'd be grateful.

Everything I see on the site looks very promising, so I've got my fingers x'ed!

Ta- C

PS- YoYO?
    Working here and I think it is really great.

LouP

I have the model and it is superb however in september the site went dead and was spammed.

We can only assume that Otmar Nitsche the designer was taken ill.

Nothing was heard until a few weeks ago when it was stated "clearing out spam.".

It now appears that the update Otmar was working on in September is now almost ready for release.

I would encourage anyone who likes accurate vintage aircraft with fully working systems to buy it.

Cheers Chris

Members who have read this thread: 0