P3D A2A Texan question

Thread: P3D A2A Texan question

P3D A2A Texan question

So, I recently got P3Dv4 Professional, and I've been looking at getting the A2A Simulations T-6 Texan. I'm looking at their website, and it says that there are two separate versions of the Texan, one for Academic and one for Professional. I was wondering if the Academic version would work in Professional?

No it won't install, if I understood correctly.
    If you have bought the professional licence for P3D, then you have to buy the professional version of the A2A planes.

They are exactly the same except each one checks to see you have the correct edition.

If I were you I would instead get the Virtavia version instead. A great model, and no predatory pricing model or no accusim nonsense.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

They have represented on the A2A forum that the academic installs and works in professional, but perhaps something changed. I highly recommend asking A2A directly as they would obviously be the authoritative source. Their staff is responsive, and they have a forum for a reason...

Accusim nonsense?
    I7-6700K @ 4.3, ASUS Z170-P, 32GB DDR4 2133, RTX 2070 8GB, Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv5.3 HF2

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstreak View Post
    Accusim nonsense?
    hes upset that he has to pay extra because he bought the P3D Professional version and has to pay extra for the A2A professional range

Members who have read this thread: 0