Cities missing from the Scenery Library.

Thread: Cities missing from the Scenery Library.

Cities missing from the Scenery Library.

After installing ORBX Cityscene Orlando, I was attempting to uncheck Orlando and KORL from the scenery library in P3Dv4.4 per the instructions. I quickly realized Orlando wasn’t in my library. After a little more looking I discovered Rockhampton, San Diego, Kennedy Space Centre and Orlando were all missing from the list. All should be original (stock) P3D Scenery. I checked the Scenery folder and the files are still there. Strange indeed. Current plan is to add them againand place them in their original locations within the library. A quick google search does show that other people have experienced the same problem but I haven’t found a reason or solution yet. Any ideas? Possibly removed by a P3D update?
    I7-6700K @ 4.3, ASUS Z170-P, 32GB DDR4 2133, RTX 2070 8GB, Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv5.3 HF2

I've had it happen too. I don't know why. I fixed it the same way you did, added them again. I seem to remember one time; having to copy them from P3D3 though, they disappeared completely. It's a plot to drive us crazy...
    Sue

Members who have read this thread: 0