P3D activations

Thread: P3D activations

P3D activations

I will be soon upgrading to a different Mobo and External HD (and other stuff) soon and was curious about my re-installation P3D V3.4 -
    Most of P3D is installed on a completely different internal drive other then C:/ while some files went to my Drive C;/ i.e Shaders/Effects/Controls.

I did come across the following from P3D:

Depending on the license you have, it is likely that you have reached the limited number of activations for your specific license. While the licensing software does recognize that the installs are being done on the same computer, if enough of the computer’s information changes (operating system, external hardware, graphics cards, etc.), it will flag your setup as a different computer. If you need an additional activation, because of a hardware change or you are moving the license to a new computer, please e-mail licensing@prepar3d.com with a very brief explanation of the reason you need your license reactivated, along with your license ID and invoice number, and we will be happy to get you squared away in under two business days.

Having read ^ I sent them email as I don't want to chance my license to deactivate in my situation.
    They acknowledge right away with notice of two business day response.

Just a HU to anyone wanting to upgrade their computer and reinstalling their P3D

I also forgot to add (from the P3D page):

How can I transfer my license to another computer?

Before making any major changes to your computer (hardware swaps, operating system changes, etc.,) please uninstall Prepar3D through the Windows Control Panel. Note: Clearing your registry will not release your activation. If you still get error 5013, please email licensing@prepar3d.com with your License ID and a brief explanation

Uninstall P3D? that will be a big bummer. Oh well, hope I can bring it back to what it was. I am saying bye buy to FSX (never thought I say that) and
    will keep P3d V3.4 AND add P3D V4.4 eventually.

uninstall Prepar3D client,internet must be on,licence is free than..........that´s it

Members who have read this thread: 0