FPS Question ?

Thread: FPS Question ?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

FPS Question ?

I'm getting anywhere from 56 to 60 FPS on average in combat at daytime around 5,000 to 15,000 ft with some clouds. Is this ok ? Major cities it drops to around 40 to 48 FPS. Is this good for a old laptop ? What is the max i can expect from a good gaming computer ? Never really used the "Z" key till recently.

Try Hobbit mission with huge bomber formation and see how many fps left? with my old 2008 laptop (core duo + 6gb Ram + 9600GT 1gb) i get only 8-10 fps (Set Max configoverride + Ankor shader 2016 (light version *Majormagee recommended for low spec rig) + Nvidia set (4x AA + FXAA enabled + Aniso 2x) + ENB

With my Battle of Britain mission sets, I'm getting upwards of 45-50 frames per second on a lower end and closer to 55-60 per second on a higher end. This is with:
    -AnKors shaders and dll's
    -HD clouds from WOFF
    -WOFF scenery and terrains
    -300+ ai airplanes
    -2048 textures
    -AnKors effects from the shaders
    And so on. It really depends on your system that determines what you'll get for frame rates
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

With my Battle of Britain mission sets, I'm getting upwards of 45-50 frames per second on a lower end and closer to 55-60 per second on a higher end. This is with:
    -AnKors shaders and dll's
    -HD clouds from WOFF
    -WOFF scenery and terrains
    -300+ ai airplanes
    -2048 textures
    -AnKors effects from the shaders

And so on. It really depends on your system that determines what you'll get for frame rates. With a really high end laptop, you can expect closer to 90 or 100, depending on your configuration settings.

From what it sounds like, you're getting not too bad of frame rates. I'll try some of my Battle of Britain missions over cities this weekend and let you know what I'm getting for frame rates.
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

Quote Originally Posted by wiekniera View Post
    Try Hobbit mission with huge bomber formation and see how many fps left?
    when Flying Fortress chosen, I would like to know how would be such performance with the B-17 AI low poly bomber variant, which is available with Me 163B Komet pack add-on. it must be a huge difference.
    Last edited by BorekS; January 15th, 2019 at 02:14.

Quote Originally Posted by BorekS View Post
    when Flying Fortress chosen, I would like to know how would be such performance with the B-17 AI low poly bomber variant, which is available with Me 163B Komet pack add-on. it must be a huge difference.
    yes i would try it mate and i think there's a AI low poly with contrails isn't it? which altitude it will start to activate the contrails?

Yes, they are contrails effect equipped, but I cant say more, gecko did it, as far as I remember.

Members who have read this thread: 0