Nigel Richards' Avro 621 comes to P3Dv4 !! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nigel Richards' Avro 621 comes to P3Dv4 !!

Charter Member 2012 nigel richards's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post

This is Lockheed Martin's latest, version 4.5... and guess what gem works perfectly? I am continuously amazed by this bit of freeware. Many, many payware developers could take notes.

Ta Nigel et al- C
    4.5!!! Now that's a step in the right direction.
    Thanks for the HU, Carl.

Almost through with the upgraded, fully native 621, 621 Trainer, and 621 Tutors.
    Will also incorporate 'cold - dark - parked' pilot visibilty as requested by some users.

Hopefully we'll also have a paintkit ready for Easter.
    Most men often say what they think!
    An honest man usually means what he says!
    A gentleman always says what he means!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

XP11 version?

Nigel, your Tutor is an absolute work of art - well done and thank you!
    Any plans to make a version for XP11?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by nigel richards View Post
    Almost through with the upgraded, fully native 621, 621 Trainer, and 621 Tutors.
    Will also incorporate 'cold - dark - parked' pilot visibilty as requested by some users.

Hopefully we'll also have a paintkit ready for Easter.
    Incredible work. This Avro series must surely win the freeware Oscar as it is - yet it's about to get even better!!!

Adam.
    XP11.50 | MSFS 2020
    Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.40-4.69GHz | 8GB DDR3 | nVidia RTX2060 8GB | Win10 2004 64-bit 24Gb RAM

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

This old girl ALWAYS makes me smile and relax at the end of a long day in the Salt Mines. Today, I loaded the first beta for AS P3D and ASCA in P3D v4.5 HF3 (there's a mouthful) and decided the best way to check out the improvements would be to go to a bit of the world that has Wx galore... Innsbruck. What better ride to see all the sights, and delight in pure aerodynamics. Nigel- this aeroplane is brilliant- even in a very up to date sim. I haven't made the change to v5, but v. 4.5 with the new ASCA is doing a pretty good job of visible air... nicht?

Danke Nigel!

C

I started out by wanting to check out the new Wx program, and ended up drooling all over the aeroplane- just a perfect location, for a perfect aeroplane!

If you're stuck at home- spend time in the Tutor- you won't be sorry!

C

Hi, I get file not found from Mediafire when I follow the links, are they available elsewhere?

I was relaxing in Nigel's Tutor this evening with a short St. Maarten/St. Bart's and back. Slipping on at Juliana, I went outside for a peek and I saw this-

Now, this is in P3D v4.5 HF3, and there's so much, so very right about this photo, that I can't stop staring... perhaps some of you will appreciate it too. Couple that with a most relaxing and picturesque flight, and this has altogether been a very civilized way to tuck her in for the night, and turn in myself.

Bravo Nigel, she still does you and the team PROUD!

C

PS- just re-found the compass fix, so I will put that in before I put her away for the evening.

Has anyone heard from @Nigel Richards?

It has been a while since I saw him here, and haven't received a reply to a PM which is unusual as well. With all the goings on worldwide, I'm a bit worried and would very much appreciate at least knowing all is well.

Ta- C

Members who have read this thread: 1