AVRO Project 621 and 621 Trainer - FSX port over uploaded! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AVRO Project 621 and 621 Trainer - FSX port over uploaded!

Charter Member 2012 nigel richards's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    What a wonderfull plane - simply fantastic !!! And as mentioned here befor, great sound as well - love slow and low flyby. Superb crafted !!

Many thanks and all the Best

Dirk
    AWESOME to hear folks are enjoying this release, Dirk:-)

Thanks for sharing those amazing screenshots, Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by IFlySWA View Post
    Simply fabulous!! Thank you very much Nigel and everyone else who helped produce this masterpiece.

Brian
    Thanks for making it all worthwhile, Brian:-)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunshack View Post
    Beautiful, so reminiscent of the pre-war Flying Club that was the RAF. And the Fly-by sounds are the best I've heard. Thank you Nigel.
    If we've managed to capture some of that atmosphere then we have indeed accomplished something worthwhile.

Thank YOU, shotgunshack:-)

Quote Originally Posted by jamminjames View Post
    I've flown both FSX and FS2004 and they are outstanding... Thank you so much! Amazing talent..
    Love both sims! - Thank YOU jamminjames:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellerophon View Post
    Looks absolutely amazing! Long live A.V. Roe!

Do we get some handling notes?
    Here, here, Bellerophon, and thank you for your kind words :-)

I'm sure we can provide some handling notes once the pressure is off the release packages
    Most men often say what they think!
    An honest man usually means what he says!
    A gentleman always says what he means!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

Dear Sir Nigel, can i say that you have created what can easily be considered as the pinnacle of ol' FS9 aircraft design ! And not only that, the FSX port-over works just as fine and here too your gorgeous Avro 621 model shines like never before and certainly is in a league of its own as well ! The modeling, the textures, the inside, the outside, the anims, the details, the pilot, the sound (!!!!!), the flightmodel, all exceptionally phenomenal !

This model virtually oozes the ambiance of the Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden like i never experienced before.

In short, Kudos, Kudos,Kudos to you and your team, Nigel, for creating this absolute masterpiece ! You've made my Day, Week, Month and most probabely my Year too ! ( and no matter i have to fly it in a heavely stripped down FSX version because it won't work in P3Dv4 of course. I can wait ! ;-)

THANK YOU!! I'm in love !!

Cheers,
    Jan

P3d v4.3??

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    Working great in P3D v3.4
    What about P3D v4.3 for you?
    Just tried, had brilliant sound, aircraft trundles along & flies, but is invisible.
    So far.
    T43

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Dear Sir Nigel, can i say that you have created what can easily be considered as the pinnacle of ol' FS9 aircraft design ! And not only that, the FSX port-over works just as fine and here too your gorgeous Avro 621 model shines like never before and certainly is in a league of its own as well ! The modeling, the textures, the inside, the outside, the anims, the details, the pilot, the sound (!!!!!), the flightmodel, all exceptionally phenomenal !

This model virtually oozes the ambiance of the Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden like i never experienced before.

In short, Kudos, Kudos,Kudos to you and your team, Nigel, for creating this absolute masterpiece ! You've made my Day, Week, Month and most probabely my Year too ! ( and no matter i have to fly it in a heavely stripped down FSX version because it won't work in P3Dv4 of course. I can wait ! ;-)

THANK YOU!! I'm in love !!

Cheers,
    Jan
    Oh man, Javis:-)

From the outset, the ambition of this project was to acheive high quality models that would make the best of 2+ sims. Your extremely positive comments and enthusiasm have more than rewarded my efforts.

Thank you so very much, my friend:-)

Cheers,

Nigel

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    Just tried, had brilliant sound, aircraft trundles along & flies, but is invisible.
    So far.
    T43

LOL. T43, am I to read into the 'so far' bit?

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

So far.
    T43
    No unsurprisingly I can't get it to work in P3D 4.3. Brilliant in 3.4.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Will it ever be available for those of us who fly P3D v4 (64 bit)?

I.e. a full conversion to seperate external and internal models and gauges that work in a 64 bit sim?

I know this is a lot to ask, but I'm merely curious!

Priller

No,no, no this isn't right...............this is way to good to be freeware, i feel guilty flying it because i haven't paid for it!!!!

All joking apart.................
    What an absolutely superb piece of work, there is nothing to dislike, the textures, modelling, animations, handling and of course the sound, all outstanding, an astonishing achievement and a permanent addition to my hanger for sure.
    Thank you so much to all concerned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-1-12_21-10-55-423.jpg  

A great plane

Thank you so much for a really great plane.

Tom

Can’t you P3D fan-boys have the decency to let a thread on this, the FSX forum, focus on the positive feedback and gratitude from users of the sim this add-on was designed for, and works perfectly on - and allow Nigel a little time to enjoy much-deserved praise for what he has produced - before you start in with the whinging about how it doesn’t work properly on version 4.3.8675309. Geez!

P3D v4.3

Quote Originally Posted by nigel richards View Post

LOL. T43, am I to read into the 'so far' bit?

Hope springs eternal.

Given the superb quality of your work & the Team who worked with you on this stellar Port Over, should you ever find the time to get it into 64 bit I am sure it would be received with the same enthusiasm & appreciation that is currently being expressed by the FSX folk.
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by ijay View Post
    No,no, no this isn't right...............this is way to good to be freeware, i feel guilty flying it because i haven't paid for it!!!!
    Thank you for speaking it out! I feel exactly the same way. ;-)

Lots of fun to fly. Thanks Nigel!

Blog Entries
    A real home run, Nigel.

I’m currently running FSX-A, with DX10 (where some port overs struggle with certain visual issues) - but it looks, sounds, and runs like a champ. No issues, yields max FPS - just a real peach.

Love the two RAF schemes - when I occasionally get a 1930s itch, this and the FCS Fury are my go-to planes of choice. And yours, as freeware, is easily the other’s rival in quality and perfection of details - and it is a payware product, so that’s saying a lot.

Many kind thanks, good sir. It’ll get good air time.

DL

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

An absolute masterpiece Nigel & Team !!! The level of detail in every aspect is truly amazing. Cheers ! Mike

Beautiful models Nigel. Well done to you and everyone else involved in the project.
    I ran the mdls through MCX so I could use them in P3dv4. Not a perfect conversion, but will do me for now until the official FSX native versions are released.

P3D4 Avro

Very nice plane Nigel and team. P3D4 users are looking forward for the release of a v4 compatible version. Is expected to release a FSX native version?

Thanks

Nigel,

This is a masterpiece! Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!

Cees

Many thanks Nigel for these lovely Tutors!!!
    Looking forward to the release of the rest of the family...
    Cheers,

Stéph.

FSX Native

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    Beautiful models Nigel. Well done to you and everyone else involved in the project.
    I ran the mdls through MCX so I could use them in P3dv4. Not a perfect conversion, but will do me for now until the official FSX native versions are released.
    Can I infer that using released FSX Native versions will allow you to get a better conversion to P3D v4 than your 1st shot at it?
    T43

Can I infer that using released FSX Native versions will allow you to get a better conversion to P3D v4 than your 1st shot at it?
    T43
    Well, the FSX native versions won't need converting!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Will it ever be available for those of us who fly P3D v4 (64 bit)?

I.e. a full conversion to seperate external and internal models and gauges that work in a 64 bit sim?

I know this is a lot to ask, but I'm merely curious!

Priller
    FSX Native models are indeed on the list of priorities, Priller.

Quote Originally Posted by ijay View Post

All joking apart.................
    What an absolutely superb piece of work, there is nothing to dislike, the textures, modelling, animations, handling and of course the sound, all outstanding, an astonishing achievement and a permanent addition to my hanger for sure.
    Thank you so much to all concerned.
    Much appreciated, ijay - thanks for sharing the awesome screenshots, too.
    Race you from Newquay to Torquay! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by THibben View Post
    Thank you so much for a really great plane.

Tom
    Very much appreciated, Tom Thank YOU Sir :-)

Hope springs eternal.

Given the superb quality of your work & the Team who worked with you on this stellar Port Over, should you ever find the time to get it into 64 bit I am sure it would be received with the same enthusiasm & appreciation that is currently being expressed by the FSX folk.
    T43
    Thanks for the good words, T43.

Yes, FSX Native models are our intention - Hope really does spring eternal :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellerophon View Post
    Thank you for speaking it out! I feel exactly the same way. ;-)
    E N J O Y !!! Sir:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Moses03 View Post
    Lots of fun to fly. Thanks Nigel!
    Thanks Moses03 - Have FUN Sir! :-)

Delta_Lima:

"A real home run, Nigel.

I’m currently running FSX-A, with DX10 (where some port overs struggle with certain visual issues) - but it looks, sounds, and runs like a champ. No issues, yields max FPS - just a real peach.

Love the two RAF schemes - when I occasionally get a 1930s itch, this and the FCS Fury are my go-to planes of choice. And yours, as freeware, is easily the other’s rival in quality and perfection of details - and it is a payware product, so that’s saying a lot.

Many kind thanks, good sir. It’ll get good air time.

DL"

Music to my ears, DL - I have a RCAF livery coming in the main AVRO 621 Tutor Package this coming week. A small token of appreciation to you fine Gentlemen of BC. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy208 View Post
    An absolute masterpiece Nigel & Team !!! The level of detail in every aspect is truly amazing. Cheers ! Mike
    Very much appreciated, Mike - Cheers! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    Very much appreciated, especially coming from someone as talented and generous as yourself, Dave! :-)
    Thank YOU Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanoid View Post
    Very nice plane Nigel and team. P3D4 users are looking forward for the release of a v4 compatible version. Is expected to release a FSX native version?

Thanks
    Thanks Arkanoid - yes, FSX native versions are the plan. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    Nigel,

This is a masterpiece! Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!

Cees
    Cees: Very much appreciated, my friend!

E N J O Y !!! :-)

gribouil:

"Many thanks Nigel for these lovely Tutors!!!
    Looking forward to the release of the rest of the family...
    Cheers,

Stéph."

Thanks Stéph:-)

Much more to come, Sir - Main AVRO 621 Tutor Package will be available this coming week: 6 NEW models and 10+ liveries for your enjoyment

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    AWESOME screenshots, dvj - Thanks for sharing :-)

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

Members who have read this thread: 6