Fun with freeware

Thread: Fun with freeware

Fun with freeware

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

WOW! That is one bright cockpit at night.
    Great photo's, though.
    Have fun with it!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

WOW! That is one bright cockpit at night.
    Well, yes, the flight attendant dropped her contact lens and we turned the floods on to help her search for it . .

Right, here's the flight deck ready for flight ops:

Last edited by expat; January 11th, 2019 at 06:33.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

What freeware AC is this? It looks great!
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

It's my own huge mash up of freeware bits and bobs, so not a single package you can click and download. The top is the TDS 757 with the default fsx 737-800 vc - and brown tinted vc textures posted very recently at simviation. The eye candy terrain and other gauges are all freeware stuff I have scavenged at the various public/usual places. Too much time spent tweaking with the lighting effects and air.cfg!

The bottom is the POSKY 777 in P3D4 which requires a FSX conversion of the POSKY FS9 vc which you can find at simviation (search for Zachary77) which comes also with a SkySpirit 777-300 model. NB: most of the gauges will not work in P3d4 so you would need to exchange these with other suitable Boeing style gauges. Trial and lots of error required!

Looks awesome! I am sure I'm not alone in that I spend more time "tweaking" aircraft with addon's and mods, than actual flying! NC

Members who have read this thread: 0