Global Layer Changes ETO and BoB.zip

Thread: Global Layer Changes ETO and BoB.zip

Global Layer Changes ETO and BoB.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 Other Add-Ons

Description: This upload covers what I consider errors in facility placement, or facilities which should be moved and altered to be slightly more geographically correct. Having lived in London for 10 years or so, I know even these alterations are not really correct, but they are better than what was there before. Three facilities are included either for ETO or both ETO and BoB installs.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Global Layer Changes ETO and BoB.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

As I said in the Global Layer Changes ETO and BoB readme uploaded here, I was annoyed that the ETO and I believe stock versions showed the Royal Naval College. besides being placed badly, also not with the park behind it; a place I have walked in before! It is however in Clive's BoB install update as part of the "places' folder as seen below in my ETO install after I added it there. Clive has allowed me to upload it so it will come up in the Warbirds uploads soon. So if you don't already have the updated BoB install, just copy the whole places folder here into your ETO or other Europe based install and over write what little maybe there. This will gives you other places besides Greenwich Park.

All the work is by Clive "Pat Pattle" Morely and the BoB install group. Uploaded here under scenery

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Greenwich area.jpg  

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Members who have read this thread: 0