SceneDB and 46th seabases

Thread: SceneDB and 46th seabases

SceneDB and 46th seabases

As in the screenshot, looking at what I don't have installed in one of my installs, I see 46th Sea Bases, on which I appear to have no information as to where the relevant folders or files are. I have searched in all my CFS3 stuff on several drives and can't find reference to them. Anyone remember anything about that 48th stuff?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scenedb.jpg  

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

I can try asking my son mate he flew online with them years ago, maybe something to do with their scenery expansion
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

The 46th Scenery in the Netwings section of the library has a seaplane base in it

Thanks mate. I thought I had all 46th stuff way back but that must have been lost in some ancient PC and HD update!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Spoke to my son, he said it was part of the scenery expansion but cant recall anything else about it as its so long ago.
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Members who have read this thread: 0