FSX Native Lockheed Lodestar L-18, C-57, C-60A-v1.0

Thread: FSX Native Lockheed Lodestar L-18, C-57, C-60A-v1.0

FSX Native Lockheed Lodestar L-18, C-57, C-60A-v1.0

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: FSX Native Lockheed Lodestar L-18, C-57, and C-60A - Release v1.0

by Milton Shupe, Tom Falley, Scott Thomas, Ken Mitchell, Rachael Whiteford, Stuart Cox, Martial Feron, Andre Reimers, Mark Rogers, William Ellis, Willy McCoy, Maarten Brouwer, and Sounds by Nigel Richards. Pilot figures by Jan Visser.

Pkg incl 4 models, custom panel and gauge setup, custom sounds, custom Flight Model by Tom Falley, and 25 military and civilian liveries.

Milton Shupe
    January 2, 2019

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX Native Lockheed Lodestar L-18, C-57, C-60A-v1.0
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

ADF Frequencies?

As ever a "kick it out of the park" production from Milton et al. Many thanks for a model that is a delight to fly.

I have one small query / problem. Trying to set the ADF frequency it would be helpful if there was a tool tip on the plus / minus hot spots showing the frequency set. I find the dials are very blurry and the only way I can see the frequency is to mouse over the dial and then mouse back to the frequency shift hot spot which makes the whole process very slow. (Or have I missed something?)

Members who have read this thread: 1