What is your FS9 addon from 2018

View Poll Results: What was the FS9 release of 2018 for you?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Martin B26 Marauder by Milton & team

11 50.00%
  • Keith Paine's Percivals

2 9.09%
  • Dave Molyneaux's Airspeeds

4 18.18%
  • One of the many releases by Shessi

9 40.91%
  • Milton Shupe's Fleet 50K

2 9.09%
  • The Bf109s by Team Daedalus

3 13.64%
  • An other release, please specify

3 13.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What is your FS9 addon from 2018

What is your FS9 addon from 2018

Before we start a hopefully healthy and happy new year it is time to look back to see what the past year has brought us. Time for me to ask you which FS9 addon you consider the best of 2018.

Is it the Marauder by Milton Shupe and team, or his recently released his Fleet 50K.
    Or is your prefered one, one of Keith Paine's Percivals or where Dave Molyneaux's Airspeeds the releases for you or is the Gladiator he just releassed the FS9 model you have been waiting for.
    We also saw many nice releases by Shessi; the upgraded like the Catalinas and Junker Ju88s, he released a breathtaking version of the Short Sunderland and a beautiful Supermarine Stanraer
    There are also some very nice new aircraft done by David Wooster and friends and Peter Mercy released some nice unusual aircraft.
    I should not for get the comeback of Paul Straney and the release of a complete fleet of Messerschmitts Bf109s by the Daedalus Team. The last model which I would like to mention here is the unusual Arado Ar240C by "good-old" Chris Lampard.

Perhaps your FS9 release isn't an aircraft, but scenery or a utility, or perhaps a repaint, which you wanted for years but only became available this year. As I realise its hard to make a single choice, you can select multiple choices.

Please share your thoughts about the many FS9 releases in 2018 in this thread.

Looking forward to your replies.....
    Huub

For me it was nearly impossible to make a selection. Its was also difficult to compare releases as some were original models and others were upgrades from existing models. I also have a strong preference for military aircraft, due to which I'm perhaps a bit biased.

In the end I realised I have many beautiful models in my virtual from which too many are just collecting virtual dust.

Therefore my release of the year 2018 is Werneuchen Airfield by Shessi as I perhaps already have too many aircraft, but not that much nice scenery in FS2004 to fly them from.
    As said its a personal choice, which doesn't say I didn't appreciate the efforts of all other developers.

Thanks for all you gave to the community in 2018 and hope you will do the same in 2019!

Cheers,
    Huub

I really like Roger Wensley's sceneries.

Can't decide!

Too many choices all worthy of first place!

I'm partial to Milton's models as well as Shessi's contributions. It's a toss-up between the two for 1st Place.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Members who have read this thread: 0