KC-97L paints by Jankees

Thread: KC-97L paints by Jankees

KC-97L paints by Jankees

well, they are now on OZx, so go and get them!
    In the thread attached below, anyone know where to find these ANG KC-97L repaints shown in post #77 that were posted at the now hacked OzX site?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tratofreighter
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    I have all three 377 zip files (FT/Larissa/117GA) in an archive.

As it turns out I've also got a few others saved as well. I can see the Cal, AZ, Missouri, Tex, and UT KC-97 zips, too.

If it's not violating anything can I transfer them to you via PM?

If you go to the Warbirds library and go to Jankees FSX Military repaints pages 16+17 there are some there.

Regards Paul Day.

Thanks guys. Also found some L - model skins I was seeking (USAF/ANG) at flightsim done by Paul Craig based on Jankees' paints.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

(Nearly) all my paints are now here in the library and on avsim.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thanks Jankees. Searching here for the "L" models you kindly painted however are proving difficult to search for.

On avsim, search for blom, order results by date and they are on page 8 in scan view.
    Sorry for doing so many paints...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

On the contrary, we are very indebted for your prolific and generous work!

What I cannot determine is which texture for the KC-97L has the two small radar fittings on the top of the fuselage.

Thanks Jankees.

that's not a texture thing, but a model. The KC-97L model has them.

Thanks. The reason I am asking is that some of these aircraft (see links) had a tan or white top on the larger radar fitting instead of black. On the old Greg Pepper KC97L I recall repainting some of these just to add to the variation. If this is not textured and baked into Manfred's model and can't be changed then I understand, though when I try to use the L-model with some of the G repaints, the radomes appear, but they are solid black, untextured with no silver + black on top finish, which suggests that it's not in the model? Bit of a mystery.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/chaika12/40033597735

On avsim, search for blom, order results by date and they are on page 8 in scan view.
    Sorry for doing so many paints...
    Life is to short, Never apologize for doing something that brings you and others such enjoyment !!!

Please have a Happy New Year !!!! Paint on, if it makes you feel good. Enjoy !!!!!
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Well, I found it. It's in texture #4. I am not a rivet counter type (heaven forbid) but part of the joy of this hobby is fiddling around with these kind of little mods, so I am a happy bunny.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !

Members who have read this thread: 0