AT Simulations release the Brussard
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AT Simulations release the Brussard

AT Simulations release the Brussard

AT simulations have released their M-H 1521 Broussard.

It is a fantastic aircraft and well worth buying.

It can be bought from their site here

http://atsimulations.com/broussard

Cheers Chris

Whoow,she looks beautiful, I know what my next purchase is going to be!

there were two of these at the High Sierra fly in this year,may have been 2017,look at Cory Robin,Trent Palmer or Juan Browns videos and there are short clips of them.they werent very good at the STOL drags lol

very nice indeed!
    jk7364
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thanks for the HU! This looks like a really well done model.
    -Mark

Innovation Alert!!

For the first time to see since, say 30 years, a convincing and realistic looking "spinning propeller sunglint !! " A phenomenon so typical for a RW spinning prop and so blatantly missing in our beloved flightsims thru all these years but, thanks to the innovative team at ATSimulations.com, no more !!

Ok, the fresnel lens config that conducts the view at the 3D spinning prop from the side is not really optimal yet but the sun glare itself, only visible under certain view conditions, as it should be, turns up very well indeed. Well done ATS and merci beaucoup !! And congratulations with finally nailing this long time missing effect !! You da men !!

Btw, it certainly is a fantastic model otherwise too! Both inside and out!

Btw(2), shouldn't this be sticky !!??

cheers,
    jan

I don't think the Belgian Air Force ever used Broussards, but they could have looked like this:
    jk_brous_b03_

jk_brous_b04_

just having fun before the arrival of the paintkit...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

For those who're interested, they've released the paint kit: https://atsimulations.com/download/b...d_paintkit.zip

Being only vaguely familiar with the Broussard, I assumed it only served with the French, but after checking Wiki it appears there were actually quite a few other military operators: Argentina, Portugal, Cambodia, and nearly a dozen African nations as well. Quite a few obscure repaint opportunities there!
    -Mark

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I don't think the Belgian Air Force ever used Broussards, but they could have looked like this:
    And where abouts were you, Jan Kees, while shooting those screenies ? Your home country perhaps ? Orbx i presume ?

Is the interior as good as the promotional vc screenshots?
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

here is a video with two Brussard's do a STOL drag.its kind of funny really,they took forever to stop to make the turn,then went past the return rotation line..its cool (ok it is to me ) to see them side slipping in before the turn.,not sure how long into the video they show,but you can fast forward until hes on the ground,then that part starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y43PMK6EHs

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fsscr004.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    Is the interior as good as the promotional vc screenshots?
    Yes the interior and the VC are of exeptionally high quality.

The photos are from the model and not enhanced or retouched.

Cheers Chris

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    Yes the interior and the VC are of exeptionally high quality.

The photos are from the model and not enhanced or retouched.

Cheers Chris
    Oh good, thanks. This is going on my purchase list for 2019!
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    And where abouts were you, Jan Kees, while shooting those screenies ? Your home country perhaps ? Orbx i presume ?
    somewhere between Gilze Rijen and Kleine Brogel, a combination of Orbx NL and Belgium photoreal

Thanks, Jan Kees. IMHO it looks extraordinairy wonderful!

ATSimulations MH1521 Broussard

Hi All, Just downloaded ATSimulations MH1521 Broussard. I tend to be a stickler for Accuracy and Detail, and this item does not disappoint. Beautifully done, and up there with A2A, Flight Replicas, G.A.S etc. An absolute joy to fly, and procedures appear to be spot on!

Highly recommended to those, like me, who love Bush flying and semi S.T.O.L aircraft

For me the best release of 2018. Wonderful model. WIP repaint of D-FMCA, which is still alive in Mannheim EDFM.

Thomas

Color me interested. I can't get enough of Liaison aircraft!

one question though. Whats the engine management like? I see there's overheat and fire mechanics installed but, how is starting it up and all that?
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Quote Originally Posted by SH427 View Post
    Color me interested. I can't get enough of Liaison aircraft!

one question though. Whats the engine management like? I see there's overheat and fire mechanics installed but, how is starting it up and all that?
    See for yourself..on YouTube

Came across this yesterday. Nice.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    See for yourself..on YouTube

Came across this yesterday. Nice.
    Oho! Thats some tasty engine management. I'll have to see if I can secure funds in this weeks budget or if it will have to wait for next week!
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Quote Originally Posted by mgchrist5 View Post
    For those who're interested, they've released the paint kit: https://atsimulations.com/download/b...d_paintkit.zip

Being only vaguely familiar with the Broussard, I assumed it only served with the French, but after checking Wiki it appears there were actually quite a few other military operators: Argentina, Portugal, Cambodia, and nearly a dozen African nations as well. Quite a few obscure repaint opportunities there!
    Portugal for sure. BA2 (Air Base 2) Ota, 1964/65, saw 2 of the Broussard there, and was invited for a ride. Big sturdy plane as I remember. Will buy it with Portuguese colours...

Great looking repaints, BTW. Looking forward to seeing them in the library.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Check out the P3D section, you will find them under JanKees Civilian repaints

Members who have read this thread: 0