Mirage 2000C

Thread: Mirage 2000C

Hybrid View

Mirage 2000C

Does anyone know how the Metal2Mesh Mirage 2000C performs in P3D/P4D?

Dave

It works very well in P3Dv3 with TacPack.
    It doesn't work in P3Dv4, because it uses one or more DLL gauge in 32 bits. It displays well, but something in the background doesn't work and I don't know what it is exactly.

Thanks.

Dave

I have it in v4 working OK. The Dell that's in use is the sound gauge which can be changed to the 64 bit version if you know how to edit the panel.cfg file.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissykes View Post
    I have it in v4 working OK. The Dell that's in use is the sound gauge which can be changed to the 64 bit version if you know how to edit the panel.cfg file.
    That is great news for a lot of people who miss the M2K on v4, like me. Would you like to share more details of this panel.cfg edit?

I'll be able to when I'm back home and have the chance to go on the pc.
    But IIRC it was a case of copying the x64 version of the dll to the location of the current one. Then change the name of the gauge listed in the panel.cfg to the new one. You need to keep the ini settings as this references the sound files.

Dave, I am aware this is off topic but I want to respond to your comment about AI aircraft: At Military AI Works (MAIW) we are converting FS9 military AI aircraft for FSX/P3Dv4. Several models have been released in 2018. For the French Air Force/Aeronavale, these models are already available in the MAIW download library:

- HTAI C-130 Hercules
    - NBAI Airbus A400
    - NBAI Mirage F1
    - NBAI Rafale
    - NBAI Sepecat Jaguar
    - NBAI Super Etendard

Currently in packaging/quality check, to be released in 2019:
    - PSAI Alpha Jet
    - MKAI Br.1150 Atlantique

Note: MAIW does not have the rights to convert the FMAI Mirage 2000 models created by Fernando Martinez so do not expect those from the MAIW conversion team.

Henk.

Screenshots from P3Dv4:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NBAI-SEM-LFRJ.jpg   NBAI-MF1-1s.jpg   NBAI-JAG-A107s.jpg   NBAI-MF1-CTs.jpg  
    Last edited by hschuit; January 2nd, 2019 at 02:37.

Members who have read this thread: 3