What releases are you looking forward to in 2019? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What releases are you looking forward to in 2019?

Jaguars, British F-4 (FG1, FGR2).

I'm not at all biased, you understand.

Dave

I'm looking forward to:
    1. Milviz F-105 Thud
    2. Milviz SR-71
    3. FR's B-24
    4. John's B-25
    5. whatever super sekrit project A2A has boiling in the cauldron...
    and a couple more already mentioned before (darn ADHD.) I'm pretty well sated with the planes I have now, but there's a few that I'm genuinely looking forward to.
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

For me the ones I look forward to that I think we may actually get are:

Milton's Lodestar.
    Gordon's B-26K
    JF 747-200

Long promised but I really don't think we will ever see it.

Pilots B-314
    WBS B-25
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Just about every Milviz release.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

The ones I'm waiting for are:

SWS T-37 (I'm working on it!)

SWS Mig-17
    SoH/Milton's Lodestar.
    SoH/Gordon's B-26K (Working on the Tacpack portion!)
    Warbirdsim P-39
    Warbirdsim B-25
    Flight Replica's B-24
    Flight Replica's Me-109
    Milviz F-105
    Milviz A-1
    Milviz F-15C
    Just Flight E-4B Nightwatch
    C-123 referenced over at FSDeveloper

Others I would like to see (All Tacpacked):

B-57B/E/G
    B-52D/F/G/H
    C/KC/RC/EC-135
    A-4
    A-7

I’m also hoping A2A will upgrade the B-17 to P3Dv4. Finally, and last is I wish VRS would expand the weapons capability of Tacpack. I know, I'm a USAF munitions maintenance puke/BUFF Aerial Gunner and it's my pet peeve...
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Forgot to mention the VRS F/A-18F if it ever comes...

Quote Originally Posted by DaleRFU View Post
    Forgot to mention the VRS F/A-18F if it ever comes...
    Me too, but I am not holding my breath.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

I was actually going to add Jetstream Design's Paris Orly airport to this thread, but that was actually released yesterday on New Years eve (AU time) so I didn't even have to wait. Haven't picked it up just yet, but will be pretty soon.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    I find most prop hub animation are that way. Put all the effert to make a detail model and paint work with realistic scenery and it's all blown away.

Hi TuFun
    Not trying to make a case out of this. It may look childish of me but not using the plane anymore because of those big black holes into proppeller hub. Anyway have several exemples of similar situations with a much more diffused
    image.
    IMHO they look much more real.

Best Regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-1-8_14-16-36-232.jpg   2019-1-8_14-14-13-491.jpg   2019-1-8_14-10-43-836.jpg   2019-1-8_14-11-55-325.jpg  

John's P39 and B25
    Jf BoB Hurricane, ME109E (updated to modern specs)
    New Hurricane
    Any bubbletop Spitfire

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Hi TuFun
    Not trying to make a case out of this. It may look childish of me but not using the plane anymore because of those big black holes into proppeller hub. Anyway have several exemples of similar situations with a much more diffused
    image.
    IMHO they look much more real.

Best Regards

Have you tried contacting us? Is this relevant to this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Have you tried contacting us? Is this relevant to this thread?
    No, I have not tried to contact P-47 developers. Please check FSX General Discussion JF/AH P-47 is out, posts 41 and 42. 42 made sense. Previously in thread P3DV4 AH P-47 posts 15-16-17, never saw a comment from AH. Perhaps you at AH missed to see the posts. Know nothing about an update, so I shelved the plane. If there´s a SP about the propeller will be very glad to have it. Love the plane less propeller animation.

And yes this is relevant to this thread. See my post #20, TuFun's post #22 and again mine #34. Made a comment about what I want and don´t want, TuFun replied, so did I, no problems.
    Best Regards

Well the thread title is what releases you are looking forward to in 2019. Not what you would like changed. Direct contact with requests is always better than trying to achieve something through a public forum. Surprisingly, we don't always get to see forum posts and here again, is a level of assumption that we would not do anything. And Tufun, after past co-operation with you, I would have expected better.

SOH-CM-2023
    Benton IL. U.S.A. Ilive in country with 70 acres.

He111

bring on the HE-111, my time is running out. Lee

Well the thread title is what releases you are looking forward to in 2019. Not what you would like changed. Direct contact with requests is always better than trying to achieve something through a public forum. Surprisingly, we don't always get to see forum posts and here again, is a level of assumption that we would not do anything. And Tufun, after past co-operation with you, I would have expected better.
    My apologies, much respect for your models. My lack of modeling knowledge is evident. -TeD

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Over and out...

Let's just stick with OT ladies.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Milviz C-130

DHC-4 Caribou "done by anyone"!?

They are the releases that i am looking forward too in 2019....

Generally, I'm looking forward to anything from A2A, Milviz, Carenado/Alabeo, PMDG or Aerosoft, and freeware developers such as Rob Richardson. Captain Sim's P3Dv4 updates to the B727 and B707 would be nice, but probably more apt in a 'What am I looking forward to in 2025' thread.

More specifically, there have been vague but tantalising hints that, following on from the Vulcan, Just Flight's own in-house developers will be looking at the Victor K.2. I'm also eagerly anticipating the release of FSAddon's Bristol Type 170 Freighter - it looks lovely so far.

AH Javelin
    JF Tornado F-3
    Milviz F-15E
    Milviz F-15C
    Milviz F-16

I would like to see:
    JF Tonrnado GR1 with Tacpack
    JF Vulcan with Tacpack
    SEPECAT Jaguar
    Harrier GR3, GR5, GR or GR9
    Sea Harrier FRS1 and FRS2
    Sea Vixen FAW2
    MAIW MATRIX with historical aircraft options.

Members who have read this thread: 0