What releases are you looking forward to in 2019?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What releases are you looking forward to in 2019?

What releases are you looking forward to in 2019?

Here are mine in order:

1. T-33A (Vertigo Studios or A2A...ain't never gonna happen in either case, I'm afraid)
    2. Milviz MU-2
    3. Milviz Piaggio Avanti
    4. Milviz Lear 60 XR
    5. Milviz Skyraider
    6. Just Flight E-4B Nightwatch (Sorry, I'm a NAOC/NEACP fan)
    7. Tailored Radials DHC-4 Caribou
    8. Bomber12's B-25
    9. The C-123 being built over on FSDeveloper
    10. Milviz KingAir

Here is my wish list of top 10 non-announced birds in rank order:

1. F-104G (sorry, the existing one don't count)
    2. F-8E (Milviz?) [VERY happy to hear someone is doing an RF-8A/G on Sim-Outhouse...wonderful!!!)
    3. B-57B/E (making due with the Alphasim version for now...an EB-57 is what I REALLY want...hence my Sim-Outhouse profile pic)
    4. C-141A/B
    5. P2V-7 Neptune (making due with the Alpha/Virtavia version for now....but it is LONG in the tooth)
    6. U-2C (Yeah, baby)
    7. KC-135 (REALLY want an EC-135 variant...that "ABNCP thing" again...)
    8. 6. U-2R/TR-1/U-2S (Yeah, baby)
    9. A-4 (Milviz?)
    10. Pilatus PC-6 (sounds like Marcel's over at Aerosoft is dead...but I'd love to be proved wrong)

Would love to hear other people's dreams...

Happy Holidays...

Kent

I am really looking forward to the next release(s) of the FSDT FSX Blue Angel's F/A-18C! However many v19.XX's there will be, I don't know, but probably at least one, with improved TP Bombing calculations, Avionics, and the HARM missile.

It's gonna be a fun one!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

A good F-8 was something I have been hoping for a good while and it seems the RFN F-8 is now a dead project despite being so close to being finished (last word I heard was it would be ready this year). I do find the C-123 project interesting which is a very welcome model. I have spoken to the guy at Tailored Radials about his DHC-4 Caribou which I have been following since last year. It looks very promising as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JT's B-25
    Mikes B-24
    Aerosofts A330
    Matts A380
    MV F15C

For me the big one will be the Milviz F-15C. Really looking forward to the JF Tornado F3 too, hopefully it'll be tacpacked.

Would love to see someone tackle a Jaguar.

Merry Christmas all.

John's P-39 and B-25
    Mike's B-24 and 109G
    Any good T-33 and P-61B.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

JT's P-39 and B-25 for Warbirds.
    The C-123 and the DHC-4 for radial cargo.
    Milviz F-15C and any updates to the BA F/A-18C (and maybe the D this year?) and JF Tornado F.3 for modern fighters ( Really looking forward to the Milviz F-105 as well, but I'm not sure when that is showing up).
    Dino's Boeing T-X for modern trainers.
    Milviz Avanti and the new Eaglesoft biz jets if they ever show up.
    Tubeliners, you're asking the wrong guy. Although, I might spring for a 787 as I really like that plane.

Anything and everything Orbx.

Also, anything and everything Milton's team and Manfred's team release.

Edit: Also, hopefully we'll get some GMan releases this year as well

I’m hoping A2A will upgrade their B377, B-17 and J-3 to P3Dv4.
    John’s B-25 & P-39.
    Mike’s B-24 & 109.
    Milviz Skyraider, I hope they get the sound right, a short stacked 3350 sounds awesome IRL!
    A P3Dv4 native T-33A would be a dream come true! Not holding my breath on this one though!
    Sperry auto pilot for the MJ C-47.
    I7-6700K @ 4.3, ASUS Z170-P, 32GB DDR4 2133, RTX 2070 8GB, Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv5.3 HF2

Current Works in progress.
    Warbirdsim P39Q Airacobra.
    JF Sud Aviation SE-210 Caravelle.
    Flight Replicas B24 Liberator and Bf109F-G.

Wish list.
    Captain Sim to get there entire range organised for P3D4!
    And for Carenado to release a current generation Embraer EMB120 Brasilia.
    Plus the one we'll probably never see, a genuine CAC Avon Sabre.
    And a Pony would be nice.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Nigel Richards' Avro Tutor.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the upcoming FR releases. I think I'm looking forward to the Buchon the most, because we've never had a good release of that plane.

I also forgot to add anything Rob Richardson releases as well.

You know, before we say what we're most looking forward to being released, maybe we should have a thread where the first post gets updated on a regular basis that would be a running list of the ongoing projects and their status. For instance, is there still going to be a Ju-52 release from Aerosoft?

Have enough aircraft but looking for a modern flight sim... maybe P3Dv5... DX12 or Vulcan with RTX.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

As mentioned, there are same great releases coming up, but I really hope that some of the devs will upgrade their existing models to the new specs.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Some new Harriers would be fine (also some trainer versions). Especially the retro versions like the GR1/T2 and GR3/T4 would be on my all time wishlist....
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    A good F-8 was something I have been hoping for a good while and it seems the RFN F-8 is now a dead project despite being so close to being finished (last word I heard was it would be ready this year).
    I thought the F-8 project, although slow in development, was still going to happen? NC

Quote Originally Posted by DaleRFU View Post
    For me the big one will be the Milviz F-15C. Really looking forward to the JF Tornado F3 too, hopefully it'll be tacpacked.

Would love to see someone tackle a Jaguar.

Merry Christmas all.
    I wouldn't mind the f15c but being from lincolnshire I prefer the eagle variant as that is common on the ranges.

I also second the tornado and hoping JF do the jaguar as I think that has some fan base.

A new Mirage F1C for P3Dv4 from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Nigel Richards' Avro Tutor.
    I'll second that.

C-46 by A2A. The AH one did not live up to the expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    A new Mirage F1C for P3Dv4 from anyone.
    Isn't the Sim Skunk Works team working on a new Mirage F1?

Ok, first the ones I will gladly buy:
    Martin-Baker Mb5
    Messerchmidt Me-110
    Lavochkin LA-7 or 9
    Nakajima KI.84 Hayate (Frank)
    Nakajima KI.44 Shoki (Tojo)
    Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero.Sen
    J7W1 Shinden (would be very nice)
    Kawasaki KI.61 Hien (Tony) and the KI.100

Enough (too much offer) of classic USA and British war planes

What I will never buy again

Civilian commercial twin engines (so many of them, very much alike)
    Any kind of airplane with a propeller hub animation like the one on AH P-47. Just hate it...can't find that real...
    First day buying of a model. If I want to buy will wait for Sp's. They are so frequent lately…

What I don´t need

Planes with all systems present. Beeing a Captain, First Officer, Navigator, Flight Engineer, Weapon's operator, etc, etc, all at the same time it's to much for me. Want to have fun, not worries...
    Don´t use, have no need, have to pay...just give me the option to buy what I need. Just want to play/fly from here to there, need a compass and a GPS if actual...
    Thanks, best regards

No. 1 on my list is Dinos TA-4J

An F-8E would be amazing wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Any kind of airplane with a propeller hub animation like the one on AH P-47. Just hate it...can't find that real...
    First day buying of a model. If I want to buy will wait for Sp's. They are so frequent lately…
    I find most prop hub animation are that way. Put all the effert to make a detail model and paint work with realistic scenery and it's all blown away.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Here's the ones I'm looking forward to:

PBR MDL update to Milviz F-100D. So I can redo the metal.

1. MV SR-71A.
    2. WBS B-25

My wish list:

1. Convair B-58. To 2019 standards. Love the glowing heat version. Can't say nough about David's work. But I would love a modern day rendition. With TacPack.

2. Despite his huge workload for other projects I'm dreaming of John's Mustangs in PBR.

3. A fully functioning Iron Man MKVII suit. Yep. You know, the one from the first Avengers movie....brilliant. Dreaming.....PBR materials....oh yeah.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I thought the F-8 project, although slow in development, was still going to happen? NC
    Hi all!
    Yes it is still alive!
    Real life kept me away from FS devs for too long but my different projects are restarting now!
    I cross my fingers for 2019 : some carrier works to resume, being able to finish the F-8E VC and releasing a 1st version of the beast!

Regards,
    Sylvain

BTW...two long-sought after airplanes I left off of my official list of "not announced" is a MILVIZ or A2A quality Dehavilland Vampire and/or Venom. Love both of those airplanes. Igor Suprunov was working on a payware Vampire (which I bought and have the installer but unfortunately have misplaced my code to) when he passed away a number of years ago.

Kent

Members who have read this thread: 0