Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from GAS - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from GAS

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    I suppose I am in a minority, but I rather like having an empty cockpit to start with, as I approach the parked aircraft, rather than having to take him out and then set up a cold, dark start.
    I've received no negative input regarding the presence or absence of the pilot when the a/c loads but it would seem to me that when asked most prefer to see the little guy when the plane loads which kind of make sense since the player spawns in the VC. I prefer it as well. There is always the possibility of providing an updater in the final release that would allow the end user the option of reverting the modle and config file to empty cockpit on load out.

I think you can save your default flight starting with an exterior view - or am I mistaken?
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Personally, I prefer the pilot in the cabin, I used to forget to load several times and I flew without this guy

and if we talk about wishes: Id like to see for Crop Dustar pilot in helmet :]:

Last edited by YoYo; December 29th, 2018 at 08:51.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Logo of INLAND is done and its ready for fuselage:

Thank You for kind words !
    Bakersfield area had alot of tree orchards there. My area had Peach tree orchards and grape vineyards. Most of the vineyards are gone now. Mostly almond tree orchards now.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

The "INLAND" repaint is on the finish way!

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Perfect YoYo!!!

Now that is something like!
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

We saw it yesterday (finally).
    So, the next idea maybe ... but of course with the number "14" ?

Stearman A75 AG Demo V 2.0

Here is the link for version 2.0 which has many enhancements notably YoYo's Inland paint scheme, new (outstanding tire textures) updated pilot figure with crash helmet (allows for cloth textures) and active spray effect. This is likely to be the last update of the model unless there is a major issue that has got past me. My plan is to upload the model to the SOH file FTP and then close this thread. Its been an absolute pleasure working with those that have contributed ideas as the project developed. Our focus now will be getting the payware package completed. Thanks all

http://goldenagesimulations.com/GAS/...DEMO_V_2.0.zip

Downloading now! Thank you, Paul and GAS for this unexpected gift!
    Y'all are just the Best in the dang ol' West
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

This little gem will easily go down as one of the best freeware aircraft of all time! Many thanks to Paul, the GAS Team, YoYo and everyone else. Get it while you can folks! Happy New Year!

Cheers!

The Old Master Sergeant
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7b3c211a9dff7ca6e8d1be4f28b622da--christmas-card-images-vintage-christmas-cards.jpg  

Also special appreciation for YoYo's outstanding Inland paint !!

I wouldn't have thought of the pilot helmet either - sometimes the littlest thing makes a world of difference - this crop duster aero model looks just right

enter..the Sandman

Well done fellas, this is absolutely phenomenal! A very many thanks to Golden Age Simulations and YoYo - as Kermit Weeks says, this thing is just "too cool"! I've been having a lot of fun with it this evening.

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

now - I had to borrow the sprayer effect from the Alabeo PA36 because they seem to have solved the problem of frame rate impact.
    I wish I could say it was my own effort - but if you have either of the Alabeo Aggies (PA36 or the Cessna Agwagon) you can make the quick adjustment yourself.

I hope it's ok with the fellers at GAS - but it just makes a huge difference and no extry effort on their part at all..

remember to whistle while you work boys..

if you don't have either of the Alabeo Dusters I can tell you they are both outstanding and worth a look
    enter..the Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    now - I had to borrow the sprayer effect from the Alabeo PA36 because they seem to have solved the problem of frame rate impact.
    I wish I could say it was my own effort - but if you have either of the Alabeo Aggies (PA36 or the Cessna Agwagon) you can make the quick adjustment yourself.

I hope it's ok with the fellers at GAS - but it just makes a huge difference and no extry effort on their part at all..

remember to whistle while you work boys

if you don't have either of the Alabeo Dusters I can tell you they are both outstanding and worth a look
    what we provided is a place holder. We are developing our own effect which will be included in the payware release. Until then knock your socks off experimenting and having fun

AHHH - GOOD to know!

I will use the other effect as a place holder then until the GAS Division of Dust and Dressing has developed its 'solution' ..

Thank you, Paul and again - THANK YOU Golden Age Simulations
    enter..the Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post

We saw it yesterday (finally).
    So, the next idea maybe ... but of course with the number "14" ?

I did the one in the library and hand painted the lettering on Sanderson Stearman. Can use the pattern if you want YoYo.
    New computer is up and running and amazed how fast and quiet its. Soon as I hit the power button I'm at the desktop!
    Tons of software to load up... going to take a few days if all goes well. Oh, the light show is amazing too!
    Windows 10 is going take some time to get use to.

Indeed a generous Gift ! Thanks to all involved. Happy New Year SOH and GAS ! Mike

Is that skin on its way to the library yet?

Read post # 111 from Paul at GAS
    the link to the updated airplane with the pant included is at the bottom of that
    post...or are you referring to the yellow one from the film..?
    enter..the Sandman

Thank you. How did I manage to miss that I wonder.

Duster publicity

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    Here is the link for version 2.0 which has many enhancements notably YoYo's Inland paint scheme, new (outstanding tire textures) updated pilot figure with crash helmet (allows for cloth textures) and active spray effect. This is likely to be the last update of the model unless there is a major issue that has got past me. My plan is to upload the model to the SOH file FTP and then close this thread. Its been an absolute pleasure working with those that have contributed ideas as the project developed. Our focus now will be getting the payware package completed. Thanks all

http://goldenagesimulations.com/GAS/...DEMO_V_2.0.zip
    Appreciate all the work that has gone into this.

Is there an etiquette/protocol re posting images on other pic. forums, eg Orbx.
    Not sure if the Super Stearman development is meant to be contained on this forum, or the Duster can be shown elsewhere?
    T43

Thx for kind words and new and nice pictures!
    We found small issue (no few new textures). Here is like Stearman AG must looks (after the patch: textures of tires, propeller, parts of engine with back cover). Spad54 works hard on fix. It will be really soon (sorry for that):

Members who have read this thread: 2