Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from GAS - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from GAS

Nice, YoYo - please tell me it will be made available for download when you’re done😎
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Didn't think one these existed! Landing gear that is.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Can someone (e.g from US) identify the INLAND logo? What is on the green? Thx.

http://www.inlandcropdusters.com/
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Just discovered my Christmas present. A little late but her's a big thank you ! Have a good and prosperous new year

For Repainters!

Lots of Stearman AG aircraft in this 1500+ library!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/905189...3204334/page1/

And Stearmans in this 4k library!

https://www.flickr.com/groups/stearman/pool/

Stearman warbird!

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    Lots of Stearman AG ...
    How many repaints idea! Thx.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    How many repaints idea! Thx.
    Lots of painting for you to do!

Airport-data.com is down but would give you some good closeup pics.

Looks like something WORLD written below the green field. If you haven't already may want to contact their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Inlandcr...=page_internal

Ag Stearman

Flew it yesterday.
    Operates nicely & I like the rough engine notes - in character.
    Looking fwd to full Super Stearman release.
    T43

I found this photo while looking up NAS Ottumwa. The Photo is by Steve Williams and is on Airliner.net. The aircraft has since been restored back to a standard Stearman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1316621[1].jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude View Post
    I found this photo while looking up NAS Ottumwa. The Photo is by Steve Williams and is on Airliner.net. The aircraft has since been restored back to a standard Stearman.
    Just FYI. This one of the paints chosen for the payware release.

Lots of painting for you to do!
    @TuFun, thx, yes! It looks like a green field. It helps me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    Dont need it .

Btw. Im near finish. This registration (real also) is temporary, I'll do the logo of INLAND + N57444.

WiP still, a lot of work.

I hope after this weekend it will be on SOH library.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    @TuFun, thx, yes! It looks like a green field. It helps me a lot.

Dont need it .

Btw. Im near finish. This registration (real also) is temporary, I'll do the logo of INLAND + N57444.

WiP still, a lot of work.

I hope after this weekend it will be on SOH library.
    Its nice, it’s very nice. Well done. Thanks for honoring the model with your time and efforts.

by the way we’re changing the model to include the pilot when the a/c loads. The figure can be deselected in the config manager. I’ll post a link to update your models for testing tomorrow

Nice work YoYo!

Curious does this one have the 4 aileron setup?

Great WOW Factor!!

Its nice, it’s very nice. Well done. Thanks for honoring the model with your time and efforts.

by the way we’re changing the model to include the pilot when the a/c loads. The figure can be deselected in the config manager. I’ll post a link to update your models for testing tomorrow
    Paul and Gil,

it's all been said before, but many, many, thanks for your great products over the years, I have many of them. (My wife says the bearded gent with the "G'day Guv" cap in the Stinson looks very much like her husband and therefore she too likes your products). This has to be the best yet-your attention to detail is fantastic!. All the best for the season, and the New Year- looking forward to the Payware product with eager anticipation.

I'm curious about the colors of this one..and it is being hand propped too..

enter..the Sandman

uh-oh, Jan Visser

it's NOT a Stearman
    enter..the Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    I'm curious about the colors of this one..and it is being hand propped too..

we’re changing the model to include the pilot when the a/c loads
    I suppose I am in a minority, but I rather like having an empty cockpit to start with, as I approach the parked aircraft, rather than having to take him out and then set up a cold, dark start.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Logo of INLAND is done and its ready for fuselage:

Thank You for kind words !

Curious does this one have the 4 aileron setup?
    No and not planned it would require a completely new set of FD files and when it come to the Ag version of the Stearman there are so many variations that it’s just impossible to present all. Got to draw the line some where.

The Wheeler color pix are a nice find, TuFun - thanks for posting them.
    I thought it must be red over silver but now confirmed.
    Also appears to be an example of the air frame as modeled by GAS down to the partially shrouded engine.
    Looks nice in yellow too
    enter..the Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    I suppose I am in a minority, but I rather like having an empty cockpit to start with, as I approach the parked aircraft, rather than having to take him out and then set up a cold, dark start.
    I would agree fully with you here - if only the player / aviator spawned next to the airplane, insted of in the cockpit. But since FSX and every single other flight sim starts you off in the ‘pit and assumes the walk around..and since you have to exit the plane (by viewpoint only) in order to perform a walkaround, the immersion factor is ruptured at the outset. I like the features as implemented by A2A ie: cherokee and cub etc... but you are ‘born’ in the cockpit viewpoint so whether the 3D representation is there or must be selected seems superfluous to me. Like adding the cost of ten yards of fabric to the price of a suit just to make a pocket square for it.
    enter..the Sandman

I know nothing of how these things work, but would it be possible to include an optional file with the pilot out and everything off? That's a question, not a request for yet more from GAS.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Members who have read this thread: 2