New Latécoere 25 of Restauravia !

Thread: New Latécoere 25 of Restauravia !

New Latécoere 25 of Restauravia !

Our new aircraft, the Laté 25 of Mermoz is available on our website.
    It works on FSX to P3Dv4.

Marc (Restauravia webmaster and painter)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L25_1.jpg   L25_5.jpg   L25_4.jpg   L25_3.jpg  

Thx!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Many thanks Marc!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

This is a surprise! A plane that I've always been curious about, and here, beautifully crafted!

I had to drop everything and setup a flight. With full payload, I found my way through the mountains from Mendosa (Argentina) to San Felipe (Chile) and then easily on to the coast, setting her down at Quintero.

I had to crest 13,500' to clear the pass at Argentine/Chilean border, just as the winds became quite fierce. There were clouds blowing in above and below me as the '25 and I navigated the high Andean valleys, the peaks always well above our altitude, despite flying in a solid climb for 65% of the distance! Once I had to circle in a narrow valley, waiting for the clouds ahead to blow though.

The simulation does not really model lee-side vortex in the mountains (as far as I know..), and I think I had an easy flight compared to the real world experience in the same climate.

The excellent flight model for the Latecoure I think accurately describes how the pilot had to stay on his toes and not lapse in concetration, fighting both weather, altitude, clouds with "granite" centers, and flight technology that was only a few steps beyond World War One. A forgiving plane in many ways, but also a real handful compared to later designs. Most convincing!

A well done historic model, my respect, and my thanks for your generosity!

Merci bien! Et je vous souhaite un joyeux Noël et une bonne année!

Huub

Its the season of giving and I am most happily in the mood of accepting . Cheers !

Members who have read this thread: 0