DCS Combat Simulator

Thread: DCS Combat Simulator

Icon28 DCS Combat Simulator

Bonjour à tous

.Quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire ce qu'est Combat Flight Simulator. par rapport à FSX que j'ai installé dans mon Gamer. sous WIN 7 car je n'arrivais à rien sous WIN 10.

Est-ce un jeu de simulation indépendant ou complémentaire ??

Comment éventuellement l'installer ?

Merci d'éclairer ma lanterne.

PS : Qu'est-ce qu'on entend par TAGS?

DCS is an independent simulator unrelated to Combat Flight Simulator or FSX. I run it using Windows 10, so I do not know if it will run in WIN 7. Good luck!
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Yeah I am currently running DCS World on Windows 7 64 bit, and have for years. I have never had any issues.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

DCS

[QUOTE = rvn817j; 1167205] DCS est un simulateur indépendant sans rapport avec Combat Flight Simulator ou FSX. Je le lance sous Windows 10, donc je ne sais pas s'il fonctionnera sous WIN 7. Bonne chance! [/ QUOTE]
    Merci, mais où se procurer DCS. Merci

Hi,

You can download DCS World for free here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...roducts/world/

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0