Fw-190 Question ?

Thread: Fw-190 Question ?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Fw-190 Question ?

Does anyone know if there is any work being done to do some later model Fw-190's to go with the excellent SJ Fw-190 package ? Would be a great addition. Really been enjoying the early models of the Fw-190A series. They leave me with wanting more! My favorite prop aircraft of WWII . Would be a great addition with all the features that have been done and fantastic immersion provided. Thanks for all the hard work. One of the best of the best. Leaves me wondering about how great the new Spitfire mk II will be ! Cheers,Scott

Blog Entries
    Some Fw-190D's or Ta-152's with the same level of detail would be great. AvHistory's Fw-190D-9 and FirePower's Ta-152 is all we got. Oh,forgot we have a couple of Ta-152's in the warbirds section but they are not "complete" or have a great level of detail.

Are such relevant gMax or other usable 3d files available?

Blog Entries
    The ETO expansion comes with a Fw-190D-9. That is all i know of. Maybe someone could help ?

At present nothing is afoot as far as I know. The early 190 series could be expanded later, I think there are other things in line at present. You can expect that the Spitfire will be breaking new ground in several ways. There's some exciting stuff going on.

Blog Entries
    Great news !! Excited about the new Spitfire ! These excellent modelers/designers are really pushing the boundaries of CFS3. Cheers,Scott

Blog Entries
    BorekS, The late model Fw-190's and Ta-152's are much needed. I know you are mainly interested in the jets but these would be nice later on down the road,especially the D-9 and the Ta -152C. Some of the best prop. fighters of WWII hands down.

Members who have read this thread: 0