Me 262 free add-on

Thread: Me 262 free add-on

Me 262 free add-on

so, it seems we have a winner for a new free CFS3 Me 262 add-on development, older thread here.

wiekniera found a very interesting model, a free Me 262 add-on for a pretty known "damage" game engine demonstrator called BeamNG. you can try youtube and search for "me 262 beamng", to see how it looks in action.

the model is perfect polygonal mesh and texture uv-mapping to be used in CFS3.
    another usable cotnent is the inside structures designed for damage debris parts. also some special weapon item related enhancement is included like bomb pylons and R4M rockets + magazine.

Ive conacted the guy who did the Me 262 BeamNG model for permissions. his (nick)name is Stoat Muldoon. and Ive got green to convert it, yet he posted to me updated version of the mesh. yet we have permissions to edit the model as we wish. so I think to have the two seat night fighter variant is a sure thing

BeamNG shots - there is also virtual cockpit model made, but this one would need a bit more touch for CFS3.

BeamNG shots - some body skins

Finally !! Green light !! thanks mate !

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Outstanding news !

nice polycount for a working game model.

its going to look great when you guys get it up to your standard.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    A 2 seat night fighter version is exciting. Something much needed for us night fighter fans. Would go great with your Ar-234 night fighter series. I know from your past that anything you touch will be gold !

Very interesting..good!!!...

Looks great Borek! A new 262, and a night fighter version too would be wonderful. Comparing this model and the other one you were looking at, this one looks better I'd say. The other one had some things about it that just didn't seem quite right.

Members who have read this thread: 0