MP Studio - Aérospatiale Alouette III out

Thread: MP Studio - Aérospatiale Alouette III out

MP Studio - Aérospatiale Alouette III out

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

There's an excellent freeware Alouette! Why bother with this one?

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post

Cees
    Because it is much better than the 2 Alouettes out there. Bought it instantly because i am very happy with the gazelle and the lama of this developer.

It would be great if we could get a SAAF/RhAF 20mm or .303 gunship Alouette III..! At least in my mind it would make an interesting change from all the Alp rescue ski variants..

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post

Cees
    What you say is valid for the FSX users indeed, although the two payware ones have slightly better visual quality.
    However, for P3Dv4 users, this Alouette is now the only serious one availble, since the freeware one won't work, and the other payware one is not realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    What you say is valid for the FSX users indeed, although the two payware ones have slightly better visual quality.
    However, for P3Dv4 users, this Alouette is now the only serious one availble, since the freeware one won't work, and the other payware one is not realistic.

I agree with you completely,only visual quality is not a very small difference!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Actually (and I must admit I don't understand how!) Squirrel's freeware Alouette III which can be downloaded from http://frenchvfr.free.fr works perfectly in 64 bit, if you exchange the Doug Dawson sound gauge for the 64-bit version (and maybe. if you use it, exchange the RFN gauge for the 64-bit version as well …).
    - Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

I tried that already, but ended up with the RPM gauge being messed up, and the fuel depleting in a few minutes only.
    There is some problem with the gauge programing anyways, not only the sound.

I like the new way that MPDS goes - the "Configuration-Panel" is absolut amazing. Realy your choice now which equipment you want to have on your helicopter .... . One thing i did not like is to have one Pilot for all the different choppers. So i made a few more to choose from ... Also a few helmets more ....

They will available shortly on avsim.com for those of you who want.

All the Best

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pilots.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0