Skysimulations C-9 vs DC-9 animation problem

Thread: Skysimulations C-9 vs DC-9 animation problem

Skysimulations C-9 vs DC-9 animation problem

Ok, the Skysimulations DC-9 Freighter model is pretty cool, in that when you select Ground Crew and Service Cars, the Cargo Door opens and, well, the screenshot attached is self-explanatory.

However, when I installed the C-9 version, and selected the same options, I do not get Service Cars to appear. Can anyone tell me if there is a modification/edit in one of the files where I can fix this? Thanks, NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-12-8_9-15-54-343 (2).jpg   USN (2).jpg  

Open the exterior's MDL file in ModelConverter and check if the service verhicle stuff is built into the model in the first place.

Thanks, I will see if I can determine that! NC

Thanks for your tip, Bjoern. I used Modelconverterx to look at the .mdl file, which did in fact have the servicing truck included. I simply used that .mdl with the USN paint, and all works fine. Thanks! NC

You're welcome.

It's odd that Sky Simulations chose to make the C-9 a separate model if it's nothing but another version of their DC-9-32CF.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    You're welcome.

It's odd that Sky Simulations chose to make the C-9 a separate model if it's nothing but another version of their DC-9-32CF.
    Well, I am not positive, but I think their original model, for FS2004 had the addon for the C9, but was not included with the updated version. But I still had the file, and it installed, using the Migration Tool just fine. But the addon C9 mdl was missing the support vehicle. Fortunately their freighter mdl file copied over and worked! NC

Members who have read this thread: 0