What if there were Wings of Power for CFS3 ?

Thread: What if there were Wings of Power for CFS3 ?

What if there were Wings of Power for CFS3 ?

I just think if shockwave/A2A would do conversion for their Wings of Power series fs2004 into CFS3 and start selling them back to replace Firepower.
    Guess with the new Ankor Shader now in CFS3 they looks certainly comparable with fs2004 or even FSX, i think their latest version Wings of Power for fs2004 still suitable for CFS3 engine. I do really want to have their bomber & jets Wings of power and wings of power ww2 fighters into CFS3 !
    It would be a nice addition with better quality pit to CFS3 and there's already lot skins too which easier to have more planes for their WOP series
    Damn! i really need that one !

up today I thougt the Wings Of Power FS2004 airplane list = same Firepower CFS3 airplane list.

how many airplanes lefts the Firepower pack from the WOP ones?

Quote Originally Posted by BorekS View Post
    up today I thougt the Wings Of Power FS2004 airplane list = same Firepower CFS3 airplane list.

how many airplanes lefts the Firepower pack from the WOP ones?
    some in firepower but wings of power got lot more and they already have the update model too if im not mistake like their B-17 and B-24 which we can't use fs2004 skins in firepower B17 & B24, if they can update the model in firepower using fs2004 model that would be great.
    Also WOP had P-47 series and FW series more include some BF, HE-219,spitfire etc..i can't remember how many of them

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Sounds interesting. Can we contact them with a request ? Maybe if enough people did they would consider it.Love Firepower and think it is a great addition to CSF3. Many consider CFS3 dead now and a failure to start with. They know nothing of the improvements made and the diehard fan base and work still being done to boot. I'll find a way to let them know my thoughts. Others should do the same if we want attention paid to CFS3. Regards,Scott

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    Sounds interesting. Can we contact them with a request ? Maybe if enough people did they would consider it.Love Firepower and think it is a great addition to CSF3. Many consider CFS3 dead now and a failure to start with. They know nothing of the improvements made and the diehard fan base and work still being done to boot. I'll find a way to let them know my thoughts. Others should do the same if we want attention paid to CFS3. Regards,Scott
    Scott A2A probably the guy to contact with, i think he's CFS3 player too but that's when he made firepower i guess

Count me in in this wake up call. Keeping CFS 3 alive!

Blog Entries
    I'm a member at A2A Simulations. Left a post requesting this. If more of us did that we might get their attention. A note to all. Please post there. https://a2asimulations.com/ Regards,Scott

Blog Entries
    Just heard back from Scott and it doesn't look good as he stated he needed a back door to CFS3 and it just wasn't possible at the moment. So it looks like a no go at the moment.

I would really wonder if they would touch the model sources to port it to CFS3 in days where payware teams slowly abbandon even FSX and earlier Prepar 3D add-on stuff development.

What is sure is the Firepower content differs model by model the level of quality, I was very disappointed what they dare to sell, namely the poor Arado 234, a bad add-on visually even in days of the fresh release.

Anyway, we can have such wanted airplanes just if we would to them newly. I am trying.

Blog Entries
    I know you are trying BorekS, and doing a fine job at that! The He-162 is a prime example of your continuing work. You manage to keep things really interesting for us and love the Komet and Ar-234. Just downloaded your newest addition and can't wait to get it installed. Your work is greatly appreciated and top quality. Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0