Need Some Help...Paint Kits/Blanks

Thread: Need Some Help...Paint Kits/Blanks

Need Some Help...Paint Kits/Blanks

Well, I've finally reached the conclusion that I'm not very good at using the SOH forum search engine. So I'm transmitting in the blind now.

First, does anyone know if there is/was a paint kit for the Warbirdsim P-51B/C? I've looked through the WBS website and can't find anything. I've found a few references to a kit on other sites, but no links to a file.

Second, I know there was never a paint kit for the MAAM B-25, but there were some blank textures floating around. I've got Tufun's metal blank for the bomber version, but can't find the matching blank for the strafer version. Was it ever released? I've managed to piece together a suitable camouflaged blank from the textures that ship with the B-25, but does anyone know of an actual camo blank being available?

Thanks for any guidance!
    America never stopped being great.

There is a paintkit for the WBS P-51B, but you'll have to approach John directly for it I believe. I received mine from him.

As for the B-25, I do have some bare metal textures for the strafer nose if you want them?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I'll dig around to see if I have a blank version of the gunship. This one has the reworked nose and fuselage. Wings cleaned up a bit.

Last edited by TuFun; December 7th, 2018 at 14:52.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    There is a paintkit for the WBS P-51B, but you'll have to approach John directly for it I believe. I received mine from him.
    I'll drop him a note today. Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    As for the B-25, I do have some bare metal textures for the strafer nose if you want them?
    Yes, please! Need me to PM? Thanks very much for that!

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    I've dig around to see if I have a blank version of the gunship. This one has the reworked nose and fuselage. Wings cleaned up a bit.
    That's the one, and what a beauty! Any chance you can send it my way? Need me to PM as well?

Ok... found blank skin only! I thought I uploaded this one, quess not. I need to make some corrections on the alphas so will work on it tonight and hopely will upload to the library today or tomorrow.

nagpaw I will PM you when its ready.

Fantastic! Thanks, TuFun! And you too, jankees! Everyone gets a trophy!

Just upload to the Warbirds Library. Awaiting clearance!

Members who have read this thread: 0