Carenado Sale

Thread: Carenado Sale

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries

Carenado Sale

Christmas 50% off sale on their products at Flight One and probably other sites. Limited time sales, only about 8 days or so.

Same thing at Justflight as well with up to 70% off.

I have JustFlight points to spend, but I'm still on the fence about whether to get the 1900D, B200 or Phenom.

Any recommendations? I haven't looked at Carenado since my time in FS9.

Blog Entries
    for XPlane?? The Carenado S550 Citation II. Looks like a big Mustang with thrust reverser's and flies like a big Mustang with thrust reversers ( I land it at Sisters Eagle Air ( 6K5 )). immaculate cockpit, very nicely done PBR, G1000 nav system, It's a real pleasure to fly..

Blog Entries
    I agree with Pam. Also check out that B200...WOW-SURPRISING!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

I could have sworn I saw 2 Carenado business jets for X plane on sale, but now can only find the Phenom 100 on sale. I must have been day dreaming. It's OK, I didn't really need another aircraft but thought another bigger business jet would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    I have JustFlight points to spend, but I'm still on the fence about whether to get the 1900D, B200 or Phenom.
    Did you decide yet Bjoern? I was always a fan of the B1900D, and have that in FSX/P3D. I always like slightly odd looking aircraft, and the B1900D is no swan .

I also just used my JF points recently to get Drzewiecki Design's EPWA for XP11 for nothing.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Did you decide yet Bjoern?
    Yep. Going for none.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Picked up my first payware aircraft for xp-11, the Beech 1900.
    A strange looking beast but extremely well do. The BPR is outstanding. Wish that the turbo commander was on sale, reviews have been very positive.

Members who have read this thread: 0