Screenshot Programs and Techniques
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Screenshot Programs and Techniques

  1. #1

    Screenshot Programs and Techniques

    I was wondering if there was a better way than just using the in game screenshot option, is it possible to use something to record your flight so as when you switch to say an external view you don't have hit a key combo right then but can review later and grab the shot you want?

    How do you guys do it?
    Manny

    Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

  2. #2
    hi,
    I think the most common screenshot and footage taker is Fraps.

  3. #3
    There's also Win 10's built in Gamebar, and Geforce experience.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

    Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

    US Army Ordnance Corps.

  4. #4
    SOH-CM-2017
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Aotearoa, New Zealand
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,051
    I have a GTX770 vid card and with whatever NVidia has is set up, you can hit F9 and record up to 10 minutes of gameplay at a time. Might be the GeForce Experience that Majormagee mentions? I find it works pretty well - better than FRAPS with a big watermark, but I sometimes forget I am recording, and boy does it start to hog memory space quickly - even in 10 minute segments!

  5. #5
    Charter Member 2016 mongoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Navigator, where are we??
    Age
    74
    Posts
    1,775
    I think I might try GeForce then for videos and just leave Fraps for screenshots; or do away with it completely.

    Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

  6. #6
    I still using ENB till now beside it can do some color correction to my taste ingame also can take some shots too but no video recording.

  7. #7
    Thanks for the suggestions and tips gents


    Quote Originally Posted by wiekniera View Post
    I still using ENB till now beside it can do some color correction to my taste ingame also can take some shots too but no video recording.
    Forgive my ignorance but what is ENB?
    Manny

    Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

  8. #8
    ENB is a tools that inject into the game to enhance the color while you can set the color like saturation, gamma etc just like sweetfx but ENB is older than sweetfx.
    So when the games running, you can activate ENB on and off to see the color effect and some other effect like occlusion,depth of field,blur etc
    and it also can take pictures with Prntscrn button that automatically save in the main CFS3 folder

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by wiekniera View Post
    ENB is a tools that inject into the game to enhance the color while you can set the color like saturation, gamma etc just like sweetfx but ENB is older than sweetfx.
    So when the games running, you can activate ENB on and off to see the color effect and some other effect like occlusion,depth of field,blur etc
    and it also can take pictures with Prntscrn button that automatically save in the main CFS3 folder
    Now that sound interesting thanks mate
    Manny

    Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

  10. #10
    Your welcome mate,
    here i send you the basic ENB for CFS3, just copy all files into your main CFS3 install.
    To activate ENB in game press SHIFT + F12 and to turn off the same key
    If you want to change the color to your desire just press ALT + Tab key then find file Enbseries.ini and scroll down you will find line [COLORCORRECTION] and the rest line is up to you if want to do your own experience and press back ALT+Tab to go back in the game and see if it's fits your taste.
    But remember it will eat a lot FPS if you turn on all the effect, for me i just use colorcorrection only as my laptop not suitable for full effect.
    If you want another jump experience try SweetFX

    Here the file...have fun !
    ENB.rar

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by wiekniera View Post
    Your welcome mate,
    here i send you the basic ENB for CFS3, just copy all files into your main CFS3 install.
    To activate ENB in game press SHIFT + F12 and to turn off the same key
    If you want to change the color to your desire just press ALT + Tab key then find file Enbseries.ini and scroll down you will find line [COLORCORRECTION] and the rest line is up to you if want to do your own experience. But remember it will eat a lot FPS if you turn on all the effect, for me i just use colorcorrection only as my laptop not suitable for full effect.
    If you want another jump experience try SweetFX

    Here the file...have fun !
    ENB.rar
    Cheers mate much appreciated
    Manny

    Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Members who have read this thread: 38

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •