CTD while loading Saint Barth airport

Thread: CTD while loading Saint Barth airport

CTD while loading Saint Barth airport

I have an unexpected and really irritating problem with fs2004's st barth scenery.

While trying to load... the bar stops at 21% until the game crashes with NO Error!

What should I do?!

Is this an addon scenery or default?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Oh, I guess default. I have upgraded to a remake of said scenery with addon scenery.

Often enough a single texture file will cause such a CTD either in the loading scenery (or nearby scenery) or something may be amiss with the aircraft loading as well. If the scenery is default it's probably OK but there may be an addon nearby causing the problem. If you added a third party scenery disable it and restart the sim to see if the problem goes away. If that is the problem you might be able to isolate it further by temporarily removing .bgl files from that scenery folder until the bad one is found. I have also found aircraft can cause CTD which nearly always turns out to be a panel problem. Substituting a suitable default panel usually fixes the problem and you can then investigate it in a similar manner as the scenery.
    W10-64 Pro, 3GHz, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 5570

Members who have read this thread: 0