Maskrider's DEI airfields

Thread: Maskrider's DEI airfields

Maskrider's DEI airfields

OK I am going to ask a dumb question. I have followed all the instructions of Maskrider, however, I don't remember what to do with the runway entries listed. Do I start after to stock entries and manually add number sequentially or completely replace all the stock fields and number accordingly. I am following dvslats' Rami modified install for PTO.
    Thanks

HP: Go ahead and enter the runway entries in your airbases,dat as Maskrider describes. As far as I know and can remember, there are no stock bases in the DEI to have to modify or delete. The map attachment I show here is from an older MR DEI and is just to show the lack of stock bases to overwrite.

Cheers

SW07
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Shadow Wolf
    Thanks. I had forgotten about that map. I have it . I am building a new PTO install and using Rhumba's mesh and going to install gavnic and Dog 1's stock airfields that Rami put together in August.Never done that before!

HP....

........ just add them after the last stock entries. If you are ONLY going to use MR sceneries then , maybe consider making a whole new airbase.dat. One .dat for MR's AND one for stock. But remember that they will have to be swapped in and out to suit what you are using ie: stock or MR sceneries.

I just commented out a line of asterisks in the stock .dat labeled it MR's and entered his bases in. Makes finding (ahem)errors and ant later changes easier Also makes remembering where the entries came from!

Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    Shadow Wolf
    Thanks. I had forgotten about that map. I have it . I am building a new PTO install and using Rhumba's mesh and going to install gavnic and Dog 1's stock airfields that Rami put together in August.Never done that before!
    I plan to do virtually the same, with the exception of waiting for Maskrider to finish the "Rhumbasized" Micronesia, he is working on now. Then I plant redo some campaigns, based on the new mesh.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 0